Sign in to follow this  
SMITI07

Where's your MD

Cool thread! My Qantas MD-11 is hangared at the moment, getting ready for my first long haul flight EHAM-KCVG on Cross the Pond, very much looking forward to the flight! I have spent a fair amount of time planning for the event, hopfully all goes well. usually I fly EHAM-EDDF or EDDM , short haul I know but there is usually plenty of ATC at those two airports..always good fun!

parked at YBBN, still doing some training flights. cool.gif

Thanks,

Kevin L

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Just got my flightcrew checkeders to help w/ US Evacuations. clear and they are departing RJAA in Japan back to PHNL. We are carrying some passengers to help w/ US Evacs. This being a Freighter, We had to change some modules to get a few peeps in.

I'm in a cargo haul around the globe. I left Seoul to Honolulu last Thursday, from PHNL to Pascua Ilands, even though a MD-11 doesn't fit in the airport. It has been there since Friday. I spent the weekend off and I'm returning today to go from SCIP to Campinas, Brazil. I'm doing a flight per day, so tomorrow I'll leave SBKP to Lagos, Nigeria. In the next day I'll make my way to Vienna, then Astana, in Kazakhstan, then to somewhere in Central China and back to Seoul. I'm doing this flights with Korean Air Cargo MD-11. I'm expecting to return to RKSI by the weekend.

Matheus Mafra

Hi all,Well my Martinair Cargo MD11 started at Stanstead and flew to Anchorage, then i carried on to Tokyo, now my MD11 is parked on the ramp in soeul, South Korea waiting it's next flight.I'm starting to think this trip might turn into a trip round the world.Cheers all, interesting thread to see where everyone is.

Happy Flying,

Dave Phillips.

My MD-11 in parked at Boeing Field. In the General Forum I said that I would test the test route I'm going to use with the NGX to test prformance, systems and other things else, but the pilot [me] had some problems to solve and couldn't go to the airport. The flight was rescheduled for 1800Z of tomorrow.

Matheus Mafra

Took me a long time to get there from UAAA, but it's in Paris now. Hoping to make it to London tomorrow, then over to Memphis some time this week.

Sitting at VHHX after an overnight 10h45m flight from LSZH. Made a night time appproach on the IGS, it was quite scenic!

Mark Adeane - NZWN
Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Sitting at home base, SVMI, after Angle of Attack training flights to hand fly Take Offs and Approaches.I need a rest!!!

I took my MD-11F on a short hop, Tampa (KTPA) to Ft. Lauderdale (KFLL) for the purposes of recording a landing for a friend... I botched the approach so badly and probably should have gone missed and attempt it again, but nevertheless I landed safely albeit a tadbit low.Probably annoyed the rich people that live on the intracoastal waterway. >_>

I need to try that again... this time not abusing (read violating) FAA rules so badly :(

europe :) italy

L'importante non è stabilire se uno ha paura o meno, è saper convivere con la propria paura e non farsi condizionare dalla stessa. Ecco, il coraggio è questo, altrimenti non è più coraggio ma incoscienza.

There we go, my MD11F is now in Tampa again... this time with a much better takeoff and landing.

I love this plane :)

My FedEx MD-11F (N583FE "Nancy") is parked at the West cargo ramp at KDFW after a flight from KMEM for FedEx Virtual Cargo. The PMDG MD-11 is definitely my favorite airliner for FSX and just works flawlessly every time. The autopilot logic and systems accuracy just blows me away every flight.

Enroute LTAI (Antalya, Turkey) - EKCH (Copenhagen, Denmark) wearing the old SAS livery. So far a nice flight!