Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

A little Heads-Up on the NGX...

I think your gonna be banned :(
Let's make a bet... I think he will be banned too

Well... I don't think it will be any good to ban this fool... My guess is that the account is opened just to get of with his crap for then never be used again...I hope that they can match the IP the user have used to se the real user behind the atack so that user can be banned as well !!! :(

Joined today, hmmm, look's like he have been banned before, with that sort of attack. :(
He will come back and we'll fire him again and again until his mum will give him a spanking! :(

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

This may be common knowledge, but where will the 2600k and 1155 MOBOs be available? Will we be able to get is from an online retailer like newegg? Also I keep hearing tomorrow listed as the release date, does that actually mean that you can buy them tomorrow? It seems like there is relatively little about it online, and that you have to sort through a lot of crap to find anything useful.

Are you planning on upgrading, Ryan? At least you'd be able to use your current ram.2500K for me. I was wanting to get the 2600K, then I realized I'll need a new power supply. Unfortunately that's where the money difference between the 25 and 26 will be heading. Kind of sucks, but I've gotten about 4 years worth of usage out of this one, so I guess I can't complain too much.
What is the minimum power required for this chipset? (2600k) the i7 950 required a minimum PSU of 750w. Is this any different?

This may be common knowledge, but where will the 2600k and 1155 MOBOs be available? Will we be able to get is from an online retailer like newegg? Also I keep hearing tomorrow listed as the release date, does that actually mean that you can buy them tomorrow? It seems like there is relatively little about it online, and that you have to sort through a lot of crap to find anything useful. What is the minimum power required for this chipset? (2600k) the i7 950 required a minimum PSU of 750w. Is this any different?
For availability, I have heard within a week, but we'll see about that. The Sandy Bridge processors look to be pretty power efficient - substantially better than the earlier architectures - so you won't need anything more, and you might be able to get away with less. I'm seriously thinking it may be time to upgrade, finally. I think the i5 2500K is just what I need.Charles B.

He will come back and we'll fire him again and again until his mum will give him a spanking! :(
Uuuuuuppssss :(

Uuuuuuppssss Big Grin.gif
Did I miss it? Can't seem to find the bad post :/ Or is it worth reading it...?Anyway, Manuals are great! Although they are quite heavy reading after about 30 minutes :( Great work though! Looking forward to the release!

Best Regards,
Tristan Marchent - UK fATPL(A) - EMB 195 First Officer

System: Intel i7-6700k Skylake CPU, 4 Cores (4.0-4.2GHz, Overlocked 20%), Asus Z170 PRO GAMING MBO, Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 8GB, Corsair Hydro H80i V2 CPU Cooler, Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 3200 C16 2x8GB, Windows 10 Home 64-bit (512GB M.2 PCIe SSD), Prepar3D V4.5 (1TB Samsung 850 EVO SSD), 4TB SSHD Hybrid Drive, EVGA GQ 80 PLUS Gold 850W Modular PSU

I too am going to upgrade to the i7 2600K. I already bought all the parts (except for the CPU) and will be building the system on the weekend. In a week I should be running an i7 2600K cooled by the NH-D14, GTX 570, 6GB of RAM, P67 mobo, etc. It should be interesting to see how I will overclock it. 5GHZ would be fantastic. This coupled with the NGX will be fantastic. My excitement level is undescribable.:(

Come on guys, don't feed the troll.
Spot on. People like him come here seeking attention and nothing else. He just got it.About the hardware discussion: It could also be a good time to buy one of the first generation i5s/i7s since their prices will likely be driven down by the arrival of the sandybridge cpus. The Core i7 855k seems to be a good option since it is unlocked and can take some pretty spectacular overclocking.Also I have heard an unsubstantiated rumour that Intel is going to dramatically cut SSD prices this month. Nothing certain though.

I'd like to post a question to the moderators and to the forum group regarding hardware. If this needs to go into a separate thread, perhaps the moderators can tell us that...since the hardware discussion is off topic from the forum topic.Here goes:1) What will be the "optimum" hardware configuration to run the NGX properly, and at what cost (EUROs or USD is fine)?2) What is a good compromise between cost and functionality - understanding that the CPU/MOBO is really at the heart of this issue - and how much would something like that cost?I have my own ideas, but before I go off and spend over USD1000 to upgrade my hardware, I'd like to get a better feel for what will get the job done. Do I upgrade my existing config or buy a new box and build one from scratch?Again, this question pertains to all new aircraft, but especially the PMDG aircraft due to the level of sophistication that will be involved in this new aircraft.What are the group (and moderators) thoughts?Thanks and kind regards to all,Dave Lamb