Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

A little Heads-Up on the NGX...

Just think, we are gonna have to go thru all this again before the release of the tripple 7!!! Not looking forward to it (thee when, when)!:(
Actually I cant wait till this happens with the 777. It would be nice to get screenshots and slivers etc

Yikes!Fantastic to see some shots of the about to be released a/c.
Agreed, The picture is impressive and the CPU en videocard will get a hell of a job to show it like this in a flight.I'm really curious about the framerates.Oh no doubt on a I7 and NVidia 580 it will run perfectly, but will it run smooth on a dual or quadcore machine. With just a GTX 280 or something like that ?I know they promissed, and if so that makes the job even better.Looking forward to the first video of the 737.Nail%20Biting.gif Regards.Eric

Whats the point? I want to buy an 737 from pmdg. i have a lot of add on´s include 3 from pmdg and i am very happy about. If i know that they need 3 or more month i now that i can buy another one before but i can´t sepend hundrets of Euro´s for add on´s. And the only think i realy don´t understand is why they don´t say we have some problems. This is an fair way for all these doods as like as myself sitting in front of the homepage and still hope that they are finished cause soon means eberything. From minutes to month. Now noone knows what they are waiting for. All think they have some problems. What kind of problems? Do they have to start erverything again or is it a small bug fixed in a few day´s. If I say i releas 2010 and don´t do that i explain why. thats the only think i realy don´t understand. Nothink else. It doesn´t matter that they don´t get the releas point (2010) only that they don´t they anythinkregards
YOU MUST SIGN YOUR NAME TO EVERY POST IN THE PMDG FORUM. FIRST NAME, AND LAST NAME.FURTHER UNSIGNED POSTS WILL BE DELETED. THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION.As for release dates: While we are thrilled people are anxious to get their hands on the NGX, we don't discuss release dates here, and our patience for continued posts complaining about release dates is wearing thin. If it makes everyone happy, and you really need an actual date to hold onto, our release date is now set at July of 2017. Anything earlier than that will be a happy surprise. So now we don't need to have endless discussions anymore about it, ok? July, 2017. See you then!

Vin Scimone

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team_FB.jpg

What people seem not to be understand is that developing such software is a complex task. The NGX is all, or almost all, made from scratch. All the codes and algorithms are new. About that "Coming 2010" thing, just let it go. We are in 2011. 2010 is out. Maybe they made wrong calculations of the lengh of development, maybe they found unexpected bugs and are trying to fix it. We defend PMDG because we understand their point of view.Think of a house (just an example). When you build a house, you can't just randomly put bricks and cement all over the place. You have to measure distances, align the bricks, place support beams... If you did anything wrong, you have to remake that part. If an instability is found, you have to think of a way to fix it. Neither house building nor software development is as easy as playing with Lego.EDIT: As William said some posts ahead, they are also trying to put into the plane, all the things we've been asking them. They opened their minds and accepted a lot of suggestions we gave to be included in the NGX. That adds some extra time.

Matheus Mafra

YOU MUST SIGN YOUR NAME TO EVERY POST IN THE PMDG FORUM. FIRST NAME, AND LAST NAME.FURTHER UNSIGNED POSTS WILL BE DELETED. THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION.As for release dates: While we are thrilled people are anxious to get their hands on the NGX, we don't discuss release dates here, and our patience for continued posts complaining about release dates is wearing thin. If it makes everyone happy, and you really need an actual date to hold onto, our release date is now set at July of 2017. Anything earlier than that will be a happy surprise. So now we don't need to have endless discussions anymore about it, ok? July, 2017. See you then!
BRAVO!! :( :(

Coupled with what Matheus said maybe the delay is caused by all the extra bits and bobs we have been asking for. :(

I can't stop laughing, this may be the best post I have ever seen on here, that should do the job. You guys keep doing what your doing, when it's released as the rest of your products there will be nothing but praise.Mike Davey 777

Coupled with what Matheus said maybe the delay is caused by all the extra bits and bobs we have been asking for. :(
I would happily wait longer if they tried incorporating a WX radar. Whistle.gifbiggrin.gifPraying.gif

Guys - Vin is absolutely correct. I've slacked a bit on moderating this thread because of the holidays and such, but that ends right now. I just deleted a ton of posts without names, posts discussing release dates, and posts discussing money and PMDG's business. All of those things are off limits per the rules here.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

I would happily wait longer if they tried incorporating a WX radar. Whistle.gifbiggrin.gifPraying.gif
This isn't happening, and I completely agree with the reasons for it not being implemented. There have been many posts about this, and no amount of waiting will make a WX radar better in FSX.

This isn't happening, and I completely agree with the reasons for it not being implemented. There have been many posts about this, and no amount of waiting will make a WX radar better in FSX.
Captain Sim tried WX and it really impacts performance. Plus, I have found that it really isn't that accurate.

Scott

KGPI

Banner_MJC1.png

Wx radar is a no. Pmdg have stated there reasons and that's that, although I would also like one but fs doesnt have a decent weather engine that predicts where precipitation is. As for what vin posted. Well done. The NGX Will arrive when it arrives, unless it's a ryanair ng in which case you'll land where you don't want to and pay more to get there. :)

Captain Sim tried WX and it really impacts performance. Plus, I have found that it really isn't that accurate.
Absolutely correct. Where in Montana do you live Scott? We go out to Kalispell every year now for the past 10 and counting. Beautiful place not to mention the airport.Regards,jack noulet

Seeing as we're getting very close now to the July 2017 release date (only 2371 days to go), can I demand a new screenshot?! :(