Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

A little Heads-Up on the NGX...

My first one will be a flight from EDDM to LEPA i think. There i've got a little time for getting the FMC known and of cause for looking around while in cruise. And the flight isn't to long, so that i can do my first landing within my first 3 hours in the NGX :( But i'm still asking myself if i should use Radar Contact for my flight or not, because if i don't i can use the whole FMC approach procedure^^

Greetings from the 737 flightdeck!

I was flying FS2004 for a long time, but I installed FSX again. Because FSX has to run on a system like I have. :biggrin:I still haven't uninstalled FS2004 (because if I do, I can't fly the 737 anymore) but most times I fly FSX now.My first flight will be a Transavia flight from Amsterdam/Rotterdam I think.Properbly heading to Innsbruck or southbound towards Spain.I really can't wait to have the 737ngx. My FSX is ready (I hope :( ) and I'm ready too!Also I can't wait for the summer and fly to Greece with Transaiva Va( www.transavia-virtual.com )Short runways, difficult approaches and awesome sceneries!

My first flight will be:RJBB Kansai - RJTT Tokyo, In ANA blue colours. 737-700! :( I will most likely stick with flights in Japan. Short and fun flights! I dont have too much time to dedicate 8 hours in the evenings. (I could), but my boss wouldn't be too happy with me being late for work the next morning :( Tinosky~

Sante Sottile

Lol, you guys said that lack of updates was a good thing 6 months ago as well. It doesnt mean anything. It just means that there is a lack of updates
Well, Ryan said a few days ago that they are trying to push the NGX into Beta-testing, so that might be what is going on. It must be a major task to make sure that everything is working correctly in a complex aircraft like this.I'm not sure about the "maiden voyage" for this one, but I might test its "multiple flights in one load" capablility by doing a ENGM-ESSA-EGKK-ESSA-ENGM flight in the -800 with a Norwegian.com livery, if available. This will take some time, though, so I hope they release it on a weekend :(

My first flight will be a Ryanair 738 ...News news news about NGX!!!

José Fco. Ibáñez /// i7 6700k (Delid) @ 4,6 Ghz /// Asrock Z170 OC Formula /// 16GB RAM G.Skill Ripjaws V 3200 /// GTX 1070 Founders Edition 8GB /// LG 27UD58 4K 27' // OCZ Vertex 4 SSD (X-Plane 10) & SAMSUNG 850 EVO SSD (P3D V3) /// Windows 10 Pro x64

sig_FSL-By-Wire.jpg

Hi Thomas,There is a whole checklist covering "delivery flights" which will test all of the normal and non-normal of the aircraft. I know the details for the A320, but not for the 737NG sadly. The whole flight last about 3-4 hours. Now about the 737NG specific Innsbruck charts I promised. I am waiting for Ryan to respond to a PM, (he must be bussy removing posts in here....) but I can tell you what. Imagine you are doing a full RNAV approach with circling in bad weather. You are litterely flying down the valey with mountain peaks popping out of the clouds. The HUGS, VSD and ND are working overtime to provide you with the best possible change to see the runway. Thanks,Martin Dahlerup
I've done the Innsbruck approach once or twice. It would be interesting to see how the added situational awareness due to the HUGS would change things. I'd expect it would have a rather dramatic impact.Btw, I'd also be interested in the delivery checklist for the NG if anyone has it.

Viva Tenerife!! My first flight is with Air Europa LEMD-GCXO :( i love TFN. best regrads5079473106_029c0914e1.jpg

I think now my first flight will be KBFI to CYYC WestJet, you know what would be cool is if there could be an event held on IVAO/Vatsim for our first flight to deliver our new NG's. It would also be neat if they would whip up a nice BFI airport scenery to be included in the package,Now I'm just dreamingbiggrin.gif

maybe in 2017 there will be new airports to fly too.. So i am undecided yet.. new airports on the atlantic ocean may be within the NGX limits from europe

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

Good point. EHAM might very well be under water. And there might be a big new mid-Atlantic hub at Atlantis. Bruce Campion-Smith

The only "real first flight" would be from KRTN to KBFI with a shakedown test between takeoff and landing. (grin)Tom Hibben