Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

Flight Manuals Released! 05DEC10

Hi!"Electronic Shipping Info Received" usually simply means that the carrier has been informed of a package to collect and deliver. Then, they come pick the package and deliver it.<br><br>For those who have a tracking number and don't know how to track your package: Package tracker does a great job of finding the proper carrier according to your tracking number and sends you updates by email if you want. They also have a widget for windows Vista/7.<br><br>Edit: sorry. Forgot to post the address: http://www.packagetrackr.com/

Guest C4N

Are you guys covering the QRH Color price? Because i customized my order but it showed that i was getting charged an extra $60 for color QRH. Is it not covered anymore? Just wondering.

This is all I get when i go to track the order:Label/Receipt Number: [my tracking number in here] Class: Priority Mail International ParcelsService(s): International ParcelsStatus: Electronic Shipping Info ReceivedAnyone know what this means? Its a foreign language to me..... :)
I get the same, followed by:
The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on December 07, 2010 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.
I assume it is because I (idiotically :( ) went for the 5-10 day shipping and it is not actually in the hands of the courier yet.

Ed Haslam

These will be available for a while I hope. I have to get through the holidays before I go balls to the wall on these beauty manuals. Once I get back from my Vacation, I'm all over these like flys on s$&^%. Well done guys!

Is the checklists included in the QRH?I mean the laminated ones binded together with keyrings. If not, will there be a possiblity to buy just the checklists?I want to have a package like:QRHFlight Crew Training ManualChecklistsSystem postersCockpit posterI think that suits my needs (initially anyway) and my wallet.

Sorry if I missed it, but when are the J41 manuals supposed to be released? Thanks!

For those who likes manuals... this one is an excellent one: http://www.b737mrg.net/This pilot guide provides technical notes and management advise to handle over 300 non-normals.A must to fully understand the Boeing 737 deeply in details.Cheers,

hello,i have gotten my chief pilot set yesterday, since i will fly to rome on sunday, i didnt have time to drop a note.i am really impressed by this set, the quality is amazing, it was shipped in a very nice and large box (a pmdg logo on top which says "your pmdg 737ngx chief pilot set has arrived) and everything was delivered save. I live in Austria, Vienna, i didnt have to pay any taxes and vat at allMy first impression was really wow! i thought myself now i am a geek, stayin at my girlfriends house, i find it hard to do any photos, since we have 4 cats, i will do some after our rome vacation if there is interresst.i have started with the fcom handbook, there is alot information you will never need as a simpilot, like where do you find the emergency equipment, how does the slide system works etc. I really enjoyed to reading through this pages, and i think all simmers who like to see more of the background of the 737NG series will like it alot.the light and switches book is really cool, it really goes deep and explains all information from every possible switch in the cockpit, the book is dated 02.dec.2012, so its fresh! the book is also in color.i didnt have times to hang up the posters yet, i will put them in a picture frame so i dont have to worry at all. i will asap startin to read the other books, i really dont think that i have wasted my money on that one, its much cooler than i thought it can be and you can see that pmdg put alot of time and efforts to delivery this product to us!thank you pmdg, michael knittlsorry for my english feel free to ask any question

I ordered a couple of days ago the "PMDG 737-NGX Captain's Flight Manual Set". I would like to ask whether is it possible to order the "Lights and Switches Guide" that is not included in the set I selected. Thanks

Edmundo Azevedo

Any news about the QRH as pdf. when the NGX arrives?

I ordered a couple of days ago the "PMDG 737-NGX Captain's Flight Manual Set". I would like to ask whether is it possible to order the "Lights and Switches Guide" that is not included in the set I selected. Thanks
I have created a separate thread asking the same thing. Me and I think three other people have already contributed. PMDG has still not answered. I would REALLY like to know this! I would absolutely buy the lights and switches guide right now if it were available. Please contribute to that thread so that hopefully we can be more influential and get an answer. I think it's on page two of the forums.

IT'S HERE!!!.....IT'S HERE!!!!!........HALLELUJAH!!
I hope you mean the manuals.

Eric Vander

Pilot and Controller Boston Virtual ATC

KATL - The plural form of cow.

KORD - Something you put in a power socket.

UNIT - Something of measure

My 747 Fuel Calculator

I hope you mean the manuals.
uh....yeah. As I posted earlier, although I'm waiting anxiously for the actual program, the amount of reading material in this box will keep me busy for a while. Yes, I'd love to just fly the plane right now, but I'll use this time to study up on things, and give the PMDG crew time to make sure most of the kinks are ironed out prior to the release.

This is all I get when i go to track the order:Label/Receipt Number: [my tracking number in here] Class: Priority Mail International ParcelsService(s): International ParcelsStatus: Electronic Shipping Info ReceivedAnyone know what this means? Its a foreign language to me..... :)
ITS UPDATED!!!!! International Dispatch, December 10, 2010, 12:57 am, ISC CHICAGO IL (USPS) Arrival Electronic Shipping Info Received, December 07, 2010 Wonder what flight this went out on? :)

Rob Bates
Simming since the age of 10 with MSFS 5.0

P3D v5.0 | 10700K (@stock) | EVGA GTX1080Ti SC2 | Z490-E ROG STRIX | 32GB 3600MHz | 970 EVO Plus M.2 & EVO 850 SSDs | H115i cooling | NZXT H440 Case | Samsung 32" CJG 1440p Curved Monitor | Virtual-Fly Ruddo & TQ3+ | Thrustmaster FCS Sidestick | Skalarki MCDU

Ask me about (my most flown): FSLabs A320-X series | MaddogX
In the hangar: Majestic Q400 Pro | PMDG 747 | A2A C182, Cherokee, Comanche & Spitfire