Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

Flight Manuals Released! 05DEC10

Yay! Mine shipped on the 7th and left Indianapolis last night (UK time), should be here tomorrow..... when I'm not in :( Should have them for the w/e though :(
glad i have vacation, mines one are currently in paris and tomorrow i should have them :-)

Is there anyway to get this down?
Find someone sailing from the US to Australia ... :(

I hate you, I hate you, I hate you....... PLease slow down on releasing the goodies. MY market capitalisation and liquidity is such that i'm unable to keep up with the Jones's. (only just got FSX) Ah The smell of nice new manuals..... Anyways, I've picked up the manual by Sun Tzu 'The Art of War', and am currently engaged in all out subterfuge and deception in gaining financial access to my own bank accounts for the purchasement of NGx manuals and software(?) and related goods, but I feel the financial manager of my domain is on to me... :( Now if only you (PDMG) could help the ruse along by displaying a price which here indoors can see which is vastly cheaper to the real price, then I think you may be onto a winner. Of course I'm fighting a losing battle with my 4 yr old who contends that the expenditure is a waste of time on account that I have all the flying finesse of a Japanese Kamikaze pilot.....don't think for one instance that her teddy will go missing if this sedition continues. regards to the company. Yours expectantly to become richer through experience, but poorer through all things that are Flightsims The Fatsnacker

Mine just arrived at my parent's place, now I only have to wait Friday till I get there so I can finally check it :)

Yay! Mine shipped on the 7th and left Indianapolis last night (UK time), should be here tomorrow..... when I'm not in :( Should have them for the w/e though :(
I hope I get some confirmation soon. I bought mine on sunday and paid for 3-5 working days delivery which was $80 or so. And that was to the UK

Gavin Price

i bought my chief set on sunday, and i havent got any shiping code. i paid 80 dollars for shiping!can someone please help?Andreas Martel Feragen

I hope I get some confirmation soon. I bought mine on sunday and paid for 3-5 working days delivery which was $80 or so. And that was to the UK
Mine shipped yesterday to the UK. I stupidly went for the cheaper shipping to save a few quid. Kind of wishing I hadn't now!

Ed Haslam

i bought my chief set on sunday, and i havent got any shiping code. i paid 80 dollars for shiping!can someone please help?Andreas Martel Feragen
Hi,in your account you will find the order number, click on it an you will see a new page, scroll down an then you will find the Shipment Information.If there is nothing, I think it is not yet on the way to you... Regards, Matthes

Mine shipped yesterday to the UK. I stupidly went for the cheaper shipping to save a few quid. Kind of wishing I hadn't now!
When I bought the manuals I thought to myself, $20 extra for a delivery twice as quick as the cheaper option, why not. Just hoping I get what I've paid for as on my order page all it says is 'express mail international'.I'm sure itll get here on time though, I have complete faith in PMDG.

Gavin Price

Hi,in your account you will find the order number, click on it an you will see a new page, scroll down an then you will find the Shipment Information.If there is nothing, I think it is not yet on the way to you...Regards,Matthes
i think that it is wierd that my package issent shipped out yett :/ i bought it almost wen it came out :)Andreas Martel Feragen

Hi PMDG team,I will not be able to buy (at least now) the printed manuals.Is there any chance that you provide us with the download version? So we could get familiar with the instruments and the procedures at the same time at which some others will read the printed manuals.Thanks,Christos

I'm afraid it wont happen:Also, I should also point out that Boeing has not yet agreed that these up-to-date flight manuals will be made available via our download pages. The pdf manuals will be included in the final PMDG 737NGX product, but as of this writing we do not yet have license to distribute them digitally outside of the product itself. (We are still negotiating on this requirement, and I will keep you posted- but the manuals are owned by Boeing and their wishes must be followed.)

Yep that's when I ordered and what I paid for shipping. I reckon it's on the Fedex flight from Indy into Stansted due to land just after 5pm today. That's assuming the "left Indianapolis" means it went on a plane, the timing does fit with the EGSS FX arrival. Have you checked your order for the tracking number Gavin? Under "order details" and scroll down, it should be there.EDIT: I've just seen my manuals on an SBS-1, on their way into EGSS in an MD11. Now that's what I call 'tracking' your package lol LOL.gif How sad is that? Assuming they're on it of course.

Bill Casey

wpigeon.jpg

Yep that's when I ordered and what I paid for shipping. I reckon it's on the Fedex flight from Indy into Stansted due to land just after 5pm today. That's assuming the "left Indianapolis" means it went on a plane, the timing does fit with the EGSS FX arrival. Have you checked your order for the tracking number Gavin? Under "order details" and scroll down, it should be there.
I bought the FCTM on sunday and paid $35 to have it shipped to Canada in 3-5 days so I could have it by the weekend, it seems it hasn't even left yet as no shipment information is available on my order detail page. I don't think I will get it by the weekend now since it's already wednesday. I feel I waisted the difference between the express and the regular shipping cost. A bit disapointing.I should mention that I'm not blaming PMDG as they don't control the shipping part. I was just hoping I could bring the manual at work and show it off to my colleagues :)

Have you checked your order for the tracking number Gavin? Under "order details"
Yes I'm logging into my shop account and the going to previous orders and then order details. I am viewing off my iPhone and it might not be showing up because safari can be a bit iffy. I'm hoping they'll be here by Friday

Gavin Price