Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

Externalities and the NGX

Dear PMDG, Most of us writing about magic i7, asking "NGX will work on my i7..."I think many people in Central Europe have no enough money to buy brand new computer to play NGX. Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't have. So, my PC is:- dual-core e6300 2,8 @ 3,5 GHz- 4 GB RAM- NVidia 9800GT 1GB memand have I any chance to play NGX? Pls, answer my question.

Dear PMDG, Most of us writing about magic i7, asking "NGX will work on my i7..."I think many people in Central Europe have no enough money to buy brand new computer to play NGX. Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't have. So, my PC is:- dual-core e6300 2,8 @ 3,5 GHz- 4 GB RAM- NVidia 9800GT 1GB memand have I any chance to play NGX? Pls, answer my question.
That rig is not bad at all. It won't run FSX on maxed settings with zillions of addons in every airport but it should handle FSX pretty well

That rig is not bad at all. It won't run FSX on maxed settings with zillions of addons in every airport but it should handle FSX pretty well
Thanx Dazz for your fast reply! I know it handle FSX 'cause I use only FSX, but my question is about NGX :)

Ok people i was very stresed it was a girl sorry! I fly only B737-800W Ryanair /(AA) / airberlin/ Qantas , with (no eyebrow windows) . In futere B737NG comes only with no eyebrow .:( << i am verry confused ( It was a real Girl :( <<< I'm in love ) I hope everyone can forgive me please! boeing-737-800-in-production.jpgRyanAirTarmac.jpgI say Sorry ! best regrads Chris :(

Anyone remember that Fred Bertful guy or whoever... I must be getting the name wrong but anyway he was crazy. But I think we've found a good replacement.

Anyone remember that Fred Bertful guy or whoever... I must be getting the name wrong but anyway he was crazy. But I think we've found a good replacement.
When a patch applies it to projects of the new announcementy.? Already next sim is the makes so i don't wait. By the weight, who is Ponderosa?

hehe, I cant drive past a Ponderosa steak house without thinking of fred :) probably the craziest post on Avsim.

Rob Prest

My question was never answered :(
We've already said several times that there is no information yet on what the product entails as far as versions - we're still deciding that.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

May I ask what Fred is notorious for?

Is the Ponderosa post still hanging around? I tried a search but have zip. That was some funny stuff! :( Reviving that post will surely help kill some time eh?

It's Ferd guys, lern two spel!

Thanks William, I always laugh so hard with that thread...

Now the month of this is anniversal, so you say Hip Hip Hay!
Cat 3? Cat 3? I say it "Cat 3" xxrotflmao.cat3 ?
[

Did he ever post in any other threads? Or was he a one-hit-wonder? :D