Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

Externalities and the NGX

In our ops manual its stated that normally the PF and PNF duty would alternate on flights bearing in mind some airports requires it to be the captain doing the landing but we dont have a rule that the captain flies first and fo second.
ok clear. Thanks.Eric

waiting for the new A330 tanker since 2006. And now the refuel boom fell off when Airbus was testing it.
LOL!5 years and the boom fell off?:( :( :LMAO:Another reason why I fly Boeing only!Those silly scarebuses...

LOL!5 years and the boom fell off?:( :( :LMAO:Another reason why I fly Boeing only!Those silly scarebuses...
Are you sure your old enough to buy your own airline ticket?

Rob Prest

steady on now! :(

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

Of course the 787 isn't having any problems at all is it? Let me see, three years late and counting.........Iain Smith

Of course the 787 isn't having any problems at all is it? Let me see, three years late and counting.........Iain Smith
And lets just ignore that fire on board and it's engine failure, because that obviously couldn't happen to an American plane now could it? Personly I prefare boeing but "Scarebus" is a little too over the top. I operate them day in, day out and I've never had a significant problem, just takes a little gettin used to, and most importanly, We got space for our dinners now!!!:(

Rónán O Cadhain.

sig_FSLBetaTester.jpg

I know I ambiggrin.gif I can check in on my own know without parents, Im so happy!

Damn, my Troll sensor is going crazy right now...

Hello Captains,A few more shots of the PMDG 737NG exterior.
Looks fantastic. Keep it up PMDG!

O dear people, just relaxe and leave PMDG alone. Let them finish the project, not we. Go to your school/job! Go do something funny with your kids or friends! Instead of blaming here.Or, try out the new Flightbeam KSFO. Looks great! ;)

O dear people, just relaxe and leave PMDG alone. Let them finish the project, not we. Go to your school/job! Go do something funny with your kids or friends! Instead of blaming here.Or, try out the new Flightbeam KSFO. Looks great! ;)
'Course we're relaxing, no one blaming nobody it's just some harmless pointless banter.

Should of went with the KC-767 from Boeing, they've been building tankers for a long time.wink.gif
Yes i that would have made sense. but when its tax payers money they can waste as much as they like.:(

Thanks William that is extremely helpful. Having checked comparative performance with my present card on the Nvidia site, price on Amazon or play.com and PSU requirement I'm homing in on an Asus GTS450 with 1GB RAM as being a suitable replacement. Iain Smith
I'd try to get the GTX460 if you can swing the cost - it's much more powerful than a GTS series card.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

I'd try to get the GTX460 if you can swing the cost - it's much more powerful than a GTS series card.
Ye i agree, the GTS cards are not really built for gaming/simulation

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

I'm wondering what the difference between GTX 460 and GTX 560 TI will be in FSX, and if the performance increase is worth it compared to the price increase.