Sign in to follow this  
blackheart2502

Update?

C'mon Guys we're all in the same position "IT'S READY WHEN IT'S READY"

Bill Murray comes to mind "Groundhog Day", its always comes to this! :( I was enjoying the snippets from George and now we are back to the same thing...... I think now this thread needs locking :(

Joe Park

They should give it to us for free after all the waiting we have done. "We expect a short beta period""We expect a short beta period""We expect a short beta period""We expect a short beta period""We expect a short beta period""We expect a short beta period""We expect a short beta period""We expect a short beta period""We expect a short beta period""We expect a short beta period""We expect a short beta period" Sleepy.gif
One thing for you Sir, GROW UP... :(

Bill Murray comes to mind "Groundhog Day", its always comes to this! :( I was enjoying the snippets from George and now we are back to the same thing...... I think now this thread needs locking :(
Oh well. We got a few good questions in before the troglodytes started to show up.

Be patient Jedi Warriors. We all know the NGX is coming, lets just wait till the official date.You're the man George!

So we have a beta tester here talking? I think it wouldn't be unreasonable to expect a release within the next week.-Lee

So we have a beta tester here talking? I think it wouldn't be unreasonable to expect a release within the next week.-Lee
I wouldn't say unreasonable. We are 99% sure the NGX is in beta, but for how long? We don't know. It could be in beta for a week. Until a official announcement is made, we can expect everything. And the beta tester is not talking anymore. He's working now.

Matheus Mafra

Why would PMDG allow a beta tester to speak about the test when they have not announced the beta stage? I cannot imagine that they would allow this. Or this guy is breaking a lot of pmdg rules, or he is not telling the truth.

Why would PMDG allow a beta tester to speak about the test when they have not announced the beta stage? I cannot imagine that they would allow this. Or this guy is breaking a lot of pmdg rules, or he is not telling the truth.
Mr R and Tabs were on the forum earlier on to day, they had the opportunity to locked the forum then, so I think its safe to say he is a Beta Tester and allowed to give us some snippets :( :(

Joe Park

I wouldn't say unreasonable. We are 99% sure the NGX is in beta, but for how long? We don't know. It could be in beta for a week. Until a official announcement is made, we can expect everything. And the beta tester is not talking anymore. He's working now.
Sure, but it's all speculation.Mr. Randazzo predicted beta would be a short process so I like I said, I don't think it's unreasonable to expect a relatively imminent release. We also don't know how long it has been in beta either, for all we know, it has been in beta for two weeks now.
Well, they also said they wouldn't tell us when the beta process would begin until after it had began, so lately I've been taking everything that comes from PMDG with a grain of salt. I think the fact that a beta tester is speaking publicly is surely an encouraging sign.-lee

My first PMDG purchase was the 757 for Fly! and I have collected all products released by PMDG ever since. I never have and never will ask 'When will it be released?'. As a long time customer I know that when it's ready it will be released and when it's released it will be AMAZING. So why people continue to ask and speculate considering the repeated posts by the team not to is simply a waste of time and forum space.Mataus

Thanks, Matt  -|-  Win 10 Pro 64, 7820X @ 4.6Ghz, Corsair H115i, Asus Strix X299, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance, MSI RTX 2080ti, Samsung C49RG90, CH Pedals, Saitek Yoke, Aviator Joystick & 2x Throttles, TrackIR, VRinsight MCP Combo, XP11, P3D v3.4 & v4.5 Pro and way too many add-ons to mention! Simming since '95. Flying since '98.

falcon999 I just want a simple answer, is the ngx in beta or not? And if not where are you getting your information on the ngx from?Joe Barton
He..can't..tell..you.He said he can't comment on the status of beta multiple times. What part of that don't you get?

Talking about release, last night I had my first dream with the NGX. Ever. I deamed I was at the forum, expecting the release announcement. I kept updating the page every minute and suddenly, a topic with 225 replies (yes, for some reason I remember the number) appeared, qhat's weird because it's logically impossible a thread gather 225 posts in less than one minute. Anyway, I had a hard time searching the "purchase" link at PMDG's website, but after some time I could purchase my NGX and had a wonderful day flying with it. The dream was so real that when I woke up I was completely sure that it had really happened. A few minutes after waking up I realized that it was just a dream, saddly. I never dreamed of the NGX before. NEVER. This dream may mean something...

Matheus Mafra

Oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy I'm excited!Your dream means nothing but if it helps alleviate the pain of waiting so be it! Oh boy.

- I think if you all take a moment and relax, Logic will tell you the story at PMDG.Its just about done. Beta has it under control,when RSR has something to report, other than the obvious, i m 101 percent sure he will.The specualtion and bickering are really not necassary. Its pretty simple.

Peter Osborn