Sign in to follow this  
bakaman

IF I KNEW RYAN'S POSTAL ADDRESS I WOULD HAVE SENT HIM A BUNCH OF LUXEMBOURGISH CHOCOLATES FOR EASTER

Things that Ryan and PMDG would never do:1) Give you up2) Let you down3) run around and desert you4) make you cry5) say goodbye6) tell a lie and hurt you....
7) Answer the "When its going to be released?" question xD8) Work on a classic (727, 747-200, Tristar) :(9) Give us a buggy aircraft :)

Juan Ramos

Hey,I'm not an American but from my point of view, you could either say,IF I KNEW RYAN'S POSTAL ADDRESS I WOULD HAVE SENT HIM A BUNCH OF LUXEMBOURGISH CHOCOLATES FOR EASTER. (Present Unreal Conditional Sentence)orIF I HAD KNEW RYAN'S POSTAL ADDRESS I WOULD HAVE SENT HIM A BUNCH OF LUXEMBOURGISH CHOCOLATES FOR EASTER. (Past Unreal Conditional Sentence)

Guest nzch2010
I recently watched a youtube video on how to make fsx look so real on the lowest settings. Man it was so realistic and it worked sooooooo well. I recommend that for those of you who have fsx trouble and not enough money for a system upgrade. Man I was about to go to get a system upgrade, watched the video and bam! So much betterEnjoy!Joe Barton
Hi Joe,Wonder what the guy talking on the vid is smoking ? Whatever it is I want some. Turning down Autogen to "None" has a negative effect in FS, it actually decreases performance. With his settings you might as well be on FS9 as all the eye candy has been removed.. Also sounds like he is talking from the top of an open double decker bus in peak hour traffic. Very hard to follow, and would have helped if he blew his nose Just%20Kidding.gifCheersJulian Evans

Neither "I would sent" nor "I have knew" is English. Don't go correcting someone else's alleged error on an international forum if your command of the language is not 100%, as most times you will end up looking the fool and no-one will thank you for it. Andrew

Hey,I'm not an American but from my point of view, you could either say,IF I KNEW RYAN'S POSTAL ADDRESS I WOULD HAVE SENT HIM A BUNCH OF LUXEMBOURGISH CHOCOLATES FOR EASTER. (Present Unreal Conditional Sentence)orIF I HAD KNEW RYAN'S POSTAL ADDRESS I WOULD HAVE SENT HIM A BUNCH OF LUXEMBOURGISH CHOCOLATES FOR EASTER. (Past Unreal Conditional Sentence)
Totally agree with you Julian. Running 16 bit colour sucks big time on any of the TFT's I use as well. Obviously needs to read more. Andrew

Neither "I would sent" nor "I have knew" is English. Don't go correcting someone else's alleged error on an international forum if your command of the language is not 100%, as most times you will end up looking the fool and no-one will thank you for it. AndrewTotally agree with you Julian. Running 16 bit colour sucks big time on any of the TFT's I use as well. Obviously needs to read more. Andrew
You're right... I only noticed the problem related to conditional sentence and ignored everything else.I would SENDI had KNOWN

"I would send" and "If I had known" are the right conjugations for those statements - neither of yours are correct grammar. And what does being American have to do with it? They speak English in a lot of other places besides here.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

"I would send" and "If I had known" are the right conjugations for those statements - neither of yours are correct grammar. And what does being American have to do with it? They speak English in a lot of other places besides here.
Yes... But using any language with proper or improper grammar we all should be sending Ryan treats. :(

Yes... But using any language with proper or improper grammar we all should be sending Ryan treats. :(
George, I may be mistaken but is it me or did your NGX banner change from Beta team to Tech team? Whistle.gifRegards

Best regards, happy flying,

Wallace

George, I may be mistaken but is it me or did your NGX banner change from Beta team to Tech team? Whistle.gifRegards
Huh?? :(

That doesnt sound promising!
Because of a signature banner?? Don't read anything into this. :(

I don't know if that means that it's in beta and they don't want us to know about it or if George mistakenly made the BETA team banner his banner by accident.Hoping for best (whatever that is)

Best regards, happy flying,

Wallace

I don't know if that means that it's in beta and they don't want us to know about it or if George mistakenly made the BETA team banner his banner by accident.Hoping for best (whatever that is)
It has been mentioned that George is on the Tech team (which includes real world 737 pilots) who have access to the build before the beta testers. It is in recognition of George's service to PMDG, which dates back to the FLY! days with the PMDG 757. It seems to indicate that the NGX is in alpha testing, but we will have to await PMDG's announcement of the official beta testing. I have high hopes for a quick beta, it appears all this time is being used by PMDG to carefully code the systems, it's almost as if the developers are beta testing as they develop, so that there is little chance the beta testers will run into any major snags.

Hopefully they're going to stealth release the woodpigeon just before the NGX?

Gavin Price