Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

europrodave

Has Anyone Used this T

I may hold back there, although I liked their S.Is there a money back thingy available?By the way, nice screenshots guys. :(

Good news everyone! I have it on good authority that PMDG is planning on a version of the T. No word on when it will be available but the manual should be available shortly for only $100.00!Regards, Mike Mann

Good news everyone! I have it on good authority that PMDG is planning on a version of the T. No word on when it will be available but the manual should be available shortly for only $100.00!Regards, Mike Mann
Will it have a VT and 2T option? Sounds a bit steep for just a single T.

I'm not sure what options are being considered, but being PMDG it will be just like having a real T!Regards, Mike Mann

Does anyone know if it will be made available in an amphibious or float version? Here's a pic I found on the 'net: T =Thanks!-George

I'm not sure what options are being considered, but being PMDG it will be just like having a real T!Regards, Mike Mann
Geez, I wish they would work on something else, I already have the Captain Sim T and am quite happy with it!

Jim, How did you get the waves like that in your T?
Modified my wave heighT file.

Just had to drop in here...Most of you guys that know me, also know I'm currenty quite unwell and preparing for more surgery.Not much has made me smile lately, but this really made me chuckle.Thanks for putting a smile back on my face guys :( :(

Guys, please be aware that this is not the screenshot forum. Thanks. :(Edited. Wishing you the best there, Phil. I've read about those circumstances at yours.

I think I will pass on the PMDG T, after checking my current addons, I have enough T's to last a lifeTime.....BuT, I am Truely Thankfull for This Thread!Proto-Semitic TPhoeniciantawEtruscan TGreekTauProto-semiticT-01.pngPhoenicianT-01.png40px-EtruscanT-01.svg.png64px-Tau_uc_lc.svg.png

Ok, here's some preview of their next thing.Remember, this is WIP so it may still include some flaws. µ(click on the thumbnail for a big picture)

Will it work in Flight?
NoT sure yeT as we awaiT The plans for The MicrosofT sTore. STay Tuned for more TruThs.

Guys, don't forget that T is still in beta phase and protected by a NDA.So screenshots are STRICTLY FORBIDDEN until July 32nd.Thanks.

Some of these are the best looking T's I have seen in awhile. Interesting how these T's are constructed as they look like they are looking right at me.Go figure.Bob

Is T Ponderosa's sister? Or Ponsky maybe?

WhaT Time is T?What Time is my T Time Tomorrow?

I stopped using that T. It killed my FPS.I'll wait for the patch.
maybe T-REX will make it look and sound more realistic.... :(