Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

09JUL11 Update on NGX Release Progress

Are persons on the wide-beta team permitted to post videos showing both interior (VC) and exterior aspects of the airplane now?
I think it was said that once the NGX is in wide beta, the non-disclosure agreement, if there is one is lifted and they can post anything. In fact, I think there is a threat created today somewhere around here.EDIT: Here is the thread. http://forum.avsim.net/topic/339241-some-pics-to-muse-over/

Kenny Lee
"Keep climbing"
pmdg_trijet.jpg

Reading about the VNAV and LNAV math you put into this, and remembering RR's codes for light bulps, and thinking about if I had to write a manual or flight tutorial for this aircraft... I am baffled at how big of a project it is to create such a complete aircraft Shocked.gifI am going to love this product, and the only reason for me mentioning the 777 is that I am overly excited that my favorite aircraft will receive the same attention as this amazing product, the NGX! Not to be misunderstood as under appreciation this upcoming project!Full speed ahead!! I love you guys I think wub.gif

Yours truly
Boaz Fraizer
Copenhagen, Denmark

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

ASE is a perfect weather add-on and its just simply cannot be any better. I got no problem flying level-d , pmdg 744 with it at all. It goes perfectly with REX2. Bear in mind you have to have FSUIPC installed, not to smooth the wind ( don't have to, DWC is awesome) , just to keep everything well communicating.What's more fascinating than this?Big%20Grin.gifVasAN.jpg2UJpX.jpgao4lE.jpg566gZ.jpg

Z. C

i should have been a beta tester. Everything I touch breaks. I made a DIY cabinet a few weeks ago and its falling apart. I tried to make a cake and it was anything but edible. sigh.

I had ASE but i got horrble performance hits when using it :(, so I had to be rid of it, [yes I know about the right settings etc, there was a conflict somewhere]

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

Having been a big fan of the PMDG Aircraft for years this is indeed a great UPDATE.Just wondering will we see PDF's for the HUD System. Great work PMDG , Credit Card at the ready!

i should have been a beta tester. Everything I touch breaks. I made a DIY cabinet a few weeks ago and its falling apart. I tried to make a cake and it was anything but edible. sigh.
Andy... You're funny!

Yours truly
Boaz Fraizer
Copenhagen, Denmark

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

:( :( :(

MSI MPG Z490 Gaming Plus | Intel Core i9-10900K @ 5.3GHz | 64GB Corsair Vengeance | Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3090 | 500 GB M.2 NVMe for win | 2TB M.2 NVMe for FS2020 | TrackIr v5 | Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo | Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog

Eric from EHAM, a flying Dutchman.

ASE is a perfect weather add-on and its just simply cannot be any better. I got no problem flying level-d , pmdg 744 with it at all. It goes perfectly with REX2. Bear in mind you have to have FSUIPC installed, not to smooth the wind ( don't have to, DWC is awesome) , just to keep everything well communicating.What's more fascinating than this?Big%20Grin.gif
Hi Frank, amazing pictures really, I hope I am not off topic here, but it's like a standard practice for me, not only with PMDG MD-11 and B747-400/800i but allother plane add ons, the plan just at the right climb rate / speed till it reaches FL200 +then the speed drops significantly and the rate of climb as well, it would take forever to recover till about FL290 it regains the programmed rates, I have the original FSUIPC and I use smooth turbulence effects and winds I don’t know what I am missing here.Any help is appreciated

Alaa A. Riad
Just love to fly...............

W11 64-bit, MSFS2020, Intel Core i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20 Ghz 6 Cores, 2 TR HD, 16.0 GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6 MB GDDR5

I agree, Those are stunning pictures Frank.Ps You might want to have a word with the paint crew... they have painted the RR logos backwards. :(

Any plane will have trouble if a weather addon is putting temperatures that are too high for the altitude into the sim - we have no control over that. I have flown the NGX extensively with both REX2 and ASE and have not had any issues.
Ryan, what mode do you use in ASE, DWC mode? Care to share your ASE ini?

Regards,
Al Jordan | KCAE

Ryan, what mode do you use in ASE, DWC mode? Care to share your ASE ini?
And REX2 if any ?

Alaa A. Riad
Just love to fly...............

W11 64-bit, MSFS2020, Intel Core i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20 Ghz 6 Cores, 2 TR HD, 16.0 GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6 MB GDDR5

ASE is a perfect weather add-on and its just simply cannot be any better. I got no problem flying level-d , pmdg 744 with it at all. It goes perfectly with REX2. Bear in mind you have to have FSUIPC installed, not to smooth the wind ( don't have to, DWC is awesome) , just to keep everything well communicating.What's more fascinating than this?Big%20Grin.gif
Nice picts. What are your rex+ase settings ?ThanksVic

Andy... You're funny!
+1 :(sig.gif

I destroyed gravity once, been having problems taking a dump since.

Regards,
Jamaljé Bassue