Sign in to follow this  

Killing waitin' time : which plane do you prefer after 737 NGX ?

Killing waitin' time : which plane do you prefer after 737 NGX ?  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Which plane do you prefer after 737 NGX ?

PMDG+Boeing Alliance - makes sense to have a decent B717 after the 777 arrives

Regards,

Martin Martinov / VATSIM 1207931

The 777 really needs to be done, as there are no really good 777's out there, and I say that as a PMDG a really excited user with high expectations.

The 777 really needs to be done, as there are no really good 777's out there, and I say that as a PMDG a really excited user with high expectations.
The PSS 777 was good....back when we were all flying FS9 (it's 8+ years old...time to move on).Also, PMDG already stated they have no plans to do a 787 because the information to develop it just isn't there yet. I'll tell you what plane I really want though. I've wanted it since 2005. EMB-120. I think it's my all time favorite.Back in 2006 a company by the name of Online Simulation Solutions were developing a payware version of the Brasilia, but due to undisclosed problems they cancelled the project and released the external model for free which eventually was redone and re-released by Erick Cantu. I would have paid over $100 for the Embraer 120. I love it that much.Too bad PMDG already made the J41. The jetstream is a nice bird (I've flown on them back when Skywest used them between KSFO/KLAX-KFAT) but the EMB-120 is just superior.

Love to see a good L1011

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

I like how you said "interesting". Hehe. Personally, I think if you take away those big honkin engines you are left with a very boring looking airplane. In fact if you look at the 300 series from the side it looks stupid. The rudder looks way out of proportion to the rest of the plane. Other than that you have a boring looking fuselage and nose. Now the 757, theres the coolest looking airliner in the sky. JackColwill
Since PMDG have already decided to make a 777, maybe it should have been excluded from the poll. Did you guys notice how many voted for the A320 (including me)? Now of course, maybe other developpers will produce a decent one before PMDG is in position to consider doing it. And a 717....would certainly be nice, too (a member of the famous DC9 family, with modern avionics, hmmmm). Bruno PS (Jack) : Agree 100% about the 773 (but what a fantastic money maker...). Not so hot about the 757 but of course to each his own.

787 \o/

Franck Feuillade

777, still as long as it's PMDG I don't really mind which plane. :)

I saw at least one other person, 717! It is ashame it was a low production plane like the MD-11. Can always dream though.

707MD-11F767 Would be nice to get an A320neo.
PMDG already did the MD-11F