Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

U.S. Airways 737-700 Update:After a few days of fighting the gray ribbons on the rear fuselage, I threw out the paint layers and started over again on the tail and the ribbons. Finally got it where I'm okay with it. Here's a 98% done shot. It will be uploaded tomorrow mid-day.USAirway-1.jpg

Edited by SRAces

Still dunno why this topic is not pinned...
It would be appreciated and helpful. Edited by petedob

U.S. Airways 737-700 Update:After a few days of fighting the gray ribbons on the rear fuselage, I threw out the paint layers and started over again on the tail and the ribbons. Finally got it where I'm okay with it. Here's a 98% done shot. It will be uploaded tomorrow mid-day.
Nice work! Is it for the non-winglet version?

Beautiful repaint Chris:2012-2-25_12-25-15-649.jpg?t=1330213929For anyone interested, Steve Stubbs has uploaded a fictional BBJ 600 repaint to the AVSIM library:2012-2-25_17-12-4-6.jpg
Those are two great repaints. Thanks, guys.

Dennis Trawick

Screen Shot Forum Rules

AVSIMSignature_zpsed110b13.jpg

Nice work! Is it for the non-winglet version?
It's the non-winglet version. It probably would not take very much time to fix the winglets, edit the plane to different registration number and upload it. If the winglet version is what you're looking for, I could probably fix that today. If not...I'll concentrate on the next paint. My project for the week is the Allegheny -700 bird which is next on my list.The U.S. Airways bird (N357AW) non-winglet just finished uploading to the AVSIM library. It should be available soon for downloading. Here are a few finished screen shots.USAirways737-1.jpgUSAirways737-2.jpgUSAirways737-3.jpg Edited by SRAces

And Yet another Double Shot By the Steve's Great Job Guys !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Yet another Double Shot By the Steve's Great Job Guys !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks Marty!Since Superpilotv2 asked about a winglet version, I decided to fix that. Only took about 10 mins to do the winglets. Let me get the pieces doublechecked and I'll get it uploaded within the hour. I need to take some screen shots for the upload.USAirways737-700Winglets.jpg

Thanks Marty!Since Superpilotv2 asked about a winglet version, I decided to fix that. Only took about 10 mins to do the winglets. Let me get the pieces doublechecked and I'll get it uploaded within the hour. I need to take some screen shots for the upload.
Thanks a lot for that. I didn't really insist on an winglet version. I rather wondered whether it'll be winglet or not. What version is the real world counterpart?! I know that they don't have NG's but which classic does it represent?!

Thanks a lot for that. I didn't really insist on an winglet version. I rather wondered whether it'll be winglet or not.What version is the real world counterpart?! I know that they don't have NG's but which classic does it represent?!
Hi Steffen!This paint was started on the U.S. Airways livery thread. I volunteered to paint the red, white and blue (current) livery on a -700 non-winglet version. U.S. Airways seems to be phasing out the 737 and never operated a -700 model. I liked the pictures of older versions I found online that had the small former airline emblem on the front gear doors and the ones that had the merger logo near each front passenger door. So I decided to do a purely fictional version.So to answer your question it closely represents this -300 bird:Real737-300.jpg