Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Finish this flight and Hop into my New US Airways and Head East !!! Thanks Again Guys !!!!!Frontier how the West Was Really Won ;-)

Steve the US Airways looks good!
Thanks Steve! That Frontier bird is really nice!My winglet version of the U.S. Airways -700 just finished uploading. It should be available soon for downloading. Here are a couple of screen shots. Now it's on to that Allegheny paint.USAir_737-700WL-2.jpgUSAir_737-700WL-3.jpg

Hmmmm Better Stop off in Denver and Pick me up Some Winglets ;-) Thanks Steve Great Re-Paint :(

Thanks Steve, US Airways looks great! Its too bad they are phasing all of them out. A couple of my teachers work for them here in Phoenix and said they are getting a bunch of new Airbus NEOs.

This paint was started on the U.S. Airways livery thread. I volunteered to paint the red, white and blue (current) livery on a -700 non-winglet version. U.S. Airways seems to be phasing out the 737 and never operated a -700 model. I liked the pictures of older versions I found online that had the small former airline emblem on the front gear doors and the ones that had the merger logo near each front passenger door. So I decided to do a purely fictional version.So to answer your question it closely represents this -300 bird:
Thanks a lot for your work! If the "real" one is without winglets, I´ll fly without. Just to be a bit exact. I think I´ll get her out for some flights from Pheonix or so.btw. they´re allready up in the library, I´m just loading them. :(

Hi gents,Could someone possibly make a cubana airlines ngx? Or direct me to a guide on how to make a livery? Thank you, they look awesome. Sent from my SGH-I727R using Tapatalk

I wonder how Dan - Turbine777 stands with his set of video tutorials, those looked to be a good starting point for a painter, and centered on the NGX. Anyway you can look up his PDF tutorial.

Dan is up to video #20 on his tutorials. The tutorial is at the point of wrapping the main fuselage up ready for the sim and now covering alpha channels. People wanting to learn to paint really should head over to http://www.dantrix.net and check them out.

Gavin Price

Just might have to download that US Airways livery :(

Chris Ferguson

PC Specs(Rebuilt 1/11/19): i7-9700K - Non-OC'd, EVGA RTX 2080ti, G.Skillz 16GB Ram 3000mhz, EVGA SuperNOVA 1000w PSU, Cooler Master ML360R, ASRock Phantom Gaming 4 MoBo, 2x 2TB HDD, 1x 1TB Samsung EVO SSD, 1x 220GB WD SSD

Just might have to download that US Airways livery :(
Chris,I was thinking of doing a Delta fictional repaint on a -600. Similar to the example below. I don't think it's been done yet. I might put it in the list after the three remaining U.S. Airways birds...lol.Delta737-200.jpg

Chris,I was thinking of doing a Delta fictional repaint on a -600. Similar to the example below. I don't think it's been done yet. I might put it in the list after the three remaining U.S. Airways birds...lol.Delta737-200.jpg
+11111111111 It will be greatly appreciated if you do this scheme sir :(

Chris Ferguson

PC Specs(Rebuilt 1/11/19): i7-9700K - Non-OC'd, EVGA RTX 2080ti, G.Skillz 16GB Ram 3000mhz, EVGA SuperNOVA 1000w PSU, Cooler Master ML360R, ASRock Phantom Gaming 4 MoBo, 2x 2TB HDD, 1x 1TB Samsung EVO SSD, 1x 220GB WD SSD

Chris,I was thinking of doing a Delta fictional repaint on a -600. Similar to the example below. I don't think it's been done yet. I might put it in the list after the three remaining U.S. Airways birds...lol.
+1 on that. I love that old scheme.

Frontier has been uploaded...
Steve A.,Your Frontier repaint looks mighty fine:2012-2-27_18-15-37-856.jpgPete
U.S. Airways 737-700
Mr. Stubbs! thank you:2012-2-26_18-7-43-462.jpgOnce again, I appreciate the effort you and all the other repainters on this forum put forth.Pete Edited by petedob

Chris,I was thinking of doing a Delta fictional repaint on a -600. Similar to the example below. I don't think it's been done yet. I might put it in the list after the three remaining U.S. Airways birds...lol.
Steve you beat me to it.....Been thinking of that one for a while too. Edited by SteveAull

Steve Aull