Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Also...Is that the Sun Country compass rose logo on the Air Start cart?

-Cory Crabtree

The 900NGX WL for KLM and Continental do not work proper .... They appear to load .. but when you check the livery install utility and in FSX .. they dont appear. Anyone else with this problem?
Please make sure that the aircraft.cfg file is not write protected. For me, both liveries are working just fine,

A day without laughter, is a day without living.

Air Vanuatu and Air Vanuatu, please. Joe Lorenc

Joe Lorenc

Please make sure that the aircraft.cfg file is not write protected. For me, both liveries are working just fine,
I was able to get the United 900NGX WL to work .. just not the KLM and Continential versions ....

I was able to get the United 900NGX WL to work .. just not the KLM and Continential versions ....
I would suggest uninstalling both through the Livery Manager. Then download both liveries again an re-install. Something might have gone wrong with the previous downloads.

A day without laughter, is a day without living.

I know it isn't realistic, but can anyone do a BBJ-style US reg for the -800 WL? For now I'm flying the Flying 101 paint!

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

where do i find the liveries, im searchin on pmdg , add ons and nothing, just 747, md11 etc??

Just curious as to what happened to the Carribean Airlines paint? I thought it was going to be with the initial release.

Dylan Charles

"The aircraft G-limits are only there in case there is another flight by that particular airplane. If subsequent flights do not appear likely, there are no G-limits."

The American livery does not show the vertical stabilizer or engines in American colors, just grey!

Any news about the paintkit? Please don't ignore my question.

Request Liveries for INDIA Its nice to see SpiceJet as an add-on, however I have noticed a lot of repaints for airlines in India are still not available. Request a few major airline repaint:1. JetAirways2. AirIndia Express

Hi guys, Just buy & download the product, can't wait to fly it. Can i request 1 Garuda Indonesia/ GIA liveries please (as we have 46 Boeing 737-800NG aircraft on the list), just like this one : GIA-1.jpg Thanks before!

Achmad Ferdi Iskandar (SUB-ID)

System: P3D v5.3, Intel i7-3770K O/C to 4.7GHz, Noctua NH-U12P SE2, Nvidia GTX 1070 16Gb Corsair Vengeance, Corsair 850W PSU, SAITEK Yoke and Throttle, X52 Joystick Pro Flight™ TPM, Switch Panel, Flight Sim Yoke CH, Armageddon Pixxel+ HD Curve

Hey thank you for all the liveries!Could we get this one:rh05981.jpgI know it's the -300 but would apreciate to have it for the -800.

Paintkit .
+100500I fly mostly either Ryanair or airBaltic. There is already a Ryanair livery, kudos for that, but since airBaltic only has 733s and 735s I doubt you gonna make the livery. So... once again
Paintkit .
+100500