Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Thanks a lot for the comments guys, they are much appreciated. :smile:

John, any news on that Qantas custom font? :P

Just some brief information; I have uploaded three Air Berlin liveries to the file library. One Air Berlin base livery (D-ABMG) being a finely tuned version of my original repaint for D-ABKU (changed colors, added some tiny details, yoke checklist added, accurate configuration file), member of oneworld livery (D-ABMF) and the 'Flying home for Christmas' 2012 (D-ABMJ) livery. If there's any demand for it I can try to adapt Air Berlin Turkey (TC-IZC) to that state too.

Regarding the Santa Claus Tour 2012 livery, you should see the mosaic of photos building the two Santa Claus motives unfortunately the photos themselves are clear enough. That's simply the limit of the resolution limit for the textures which are available. ^_^

Edit: If anyone is interested in it, you can get the destinations and flight no. for MIKE JULIETTE and the Santa Claus Tour 2012 directly form Air Berlin's website:

Enjoy the repaints!

• Upvote 1

Thanks a lot for the comments guys, they are much appreciated. :smile:

John, any news on that Qantas custom font? :P

Just some brief information; I have uploaded three Air Berlin liveries to the file library. One Air Berlin base livery (D-ABMG) being a finely tuned version of my original repaint for D-ABKU (changed colors, added some tiny details, yoke checklist added, accurate configuration file), member of oneworld livery (D-ABMF) and the 'Flying home for Christmas' 2012 (D-ABMJ) livery. If there's any demand for it I can try to adapt Air Berlin Turkey (TC-IZC) to that state too.

Regarding the Santa Claus Tour 2012 livery, you should see the mosaic of photos building the two Santa Claus motives unfortunately the photos themselves are clear enough. That's simply the limit of the resolution limit for the textures which are available. ^_^

Edit: If anyone is interested in it, you can get the destinations and flight no. for MIKE JULIETTE and the Santa Claus Tour 2012 directly form Air Berlin's website:

Enjoy the repaints!

Christian,

I just approved the uploads. They look great!

Steve

If there's any demand for it I can try to adapt Air Berlin Turkey (TC-IZC) to that state too.

Enjoy the repaints!

Yes please! :)

And, I will! :D

I just approved the uploads. They look great!

Steve

Steve, thank you very much for the fast and prompt service :smile:.

Yes please! :)

And, I will! :D

Kristoffer - good to see resp. read you :smile: - I'll see what I can do. I feel a bit confsued about the callsign for Air Berlin Turkey (Air Berlin, IZair, Pegasus or whatever?), but I guess I'll find a solution for that :rolleyes: .

• Upvote 1

Kristoffer - good to see resp. read you :smile: - I'll see what I can do. I feel a bit confsued about the callsign for Air Berlin Turkey (Air Berlin, IZair, Pegasus or whatever?), but I guess I'll find a solution for that :rolleyes: .

Hmm, seems they use both Air Berlin and Pegasus.. But mostly Pegasus as of lately.

http://www.flightradar24.com/data/airplanes/tc-izf

http://www.flightradar24.com/data/airplanes/tc-izb

http://www.flightradar24.com/data/airplanes/tc-izc

Thanks again Christian !!!

6943892012112318589534.png

53303120121123191058163.png

81335720121123191231371.png

5984842012112319168264.png

Happy Christmas !

May I also suggest a song to go with this livery?

Great shots! I took -MJ today from Munich to Hamburg, was a great and challenging flight!

Thanks Bogdan !

May I also suggest a song to go with this livery?

Yes

Nice music !

Awesome Christian. Thank you so much. Just love the new onewolrd D-ABMF and the new normal color D-ABMG.

And of course an excellent job at the christmas livery.

I Love all your Alaska and airberlin paints. (btw, can't stop to fly with the oneworld-jet :D ).

Good evening guys,

I've got a re-do of "Dirty LUV" ready and I plan to get it uploaded tomorrow. Here are the preview shots:

2012-11-25_19-4-33-192.jpg

2012-11-25_19-5-16-658.jpg

2012-11-25_19-7-32-592.jpg

2012-11-25_19-40-33-218.jpg

2012-11-25_19-42-45-603.jpg

Chris Hicks