Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

PMDG 737NGX Post Release Debrief Items!

Thanks PMDG.

Regards,

Max    

(YSSY)

i7-12700K | Corsair PC4-28700 DDR4 32Gb | Gigabyte RTX4090 24Gb | Gigabyte Z690 AORUS ELITE DDR4 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

I hate to be so unimaginative and repetitive but, thanks, PMDG, for a 737NGX well done!!! I have yet to make its maiden flight, all I have done is read the books and taxi it around the ramps at TJSJ, marvelling at its sound effects and overall quality and details.in one word, amazing!! One more thing for us newbies, is the Tutorial #2 with the complete start-up from cold & dark ready yet? I'm really looking forward to it!!! Thanks again, CucoSan Juan, PR

Cuco Negron

San Juan, PR

PATCO lives!!!

Air Traffic Controllers tell pilots where to go!

Looks stunning, however my rig can't run it unfortunately. Hopefully I can get an upgraded computer sometime soon. Thanks PMDG! Matthew K.

Superb in all respects and one to be very proud of.Of course I would have liked the option of a 2nd ADF but I assume not possible so left out.... but the real needle performance of the one fitted makes up for that and no more throttle wobble either.John Ellison

Superb in all respects and one to be very proud of.Of course I would have liked the option of a 2nd ADF but I assume not possible so left out.... but the real needle performance of the one fitted makes up for that and no more throttle wobble either.John Ellison
I think that the real one comes without a second ADF

Very likely Mattias as it is only listed as an airline option - but as nbd's are being phased out I expect no airline has taken it up. Just me being picky lol... if I see a adf2 selector on the nd then I would like it, just being greedy lol.John Ellison

Thank you Robert and co.. This plane is Awesome. Get a few new shelves ready for the well deserved awards Money%20Eyes.gif

PMDG made me change over to FSX, and I was chained to my fs9.... The VC and sounds speak for them selves, but I was actually more impressed with the performance. It gives me a little bit better frames than the competitor 737ng and can keep it more stable as well! Well done considering all the wonderful details. No I have to get the track ir5 to do the VC justice Love.gif Thx and greetings from Norway

At first I was struggling too with what is now known as 'the panel freeze bug' and I got rid of it by turning off the Autosave option in FSUIPC. Hopefully this 'fix' works for others too.Just completed another flight and let the plane do a full autoland in all but jolly weather conditions. Really, really impressive. smile.png Many thanks to all members of the PMDG team and the testers for this truly amazing 737NG simulation. Cheers,Arthur
Thank you very much for this fix. I have been getting freezing with FSX not responding since i have gotten this plane. very very disappointing when such a great plane and FSX giving me a hard time. i turned off the autosave on FSUIPC and no more freezing or FSX not responding. if anyone is having this trouble try this fix it worked for me. I was getting freezes every 2-3 minutes and sometimes more. I almost feel like getting up and dancingLOL.gif Thanks again Arthur William Coade

I nearly turned in a support ticket when I glanced down at the ND and saw that the VC view disappeared, and instead there was a photograph of an NG cockpit on my screen... oh, wait... Sun glinting off the dust and smudges... I'm usually a clean cockpit whiner but that adds way more than I ever could have imagined to the look of the cockpit. Just one of many "wow" moments I've had the past few days flying this thing. Awesome.

To everyone in the PMDG Team, I'm just astounded and I haven't even had time to move the aircraft from the gate yet. The sound inside the aircraft when engines are off and APU and aircon running is just so genuine for all of us who have been 737 passengers. The PMDG Setup functions etc within the CDU are just awesome. I've just become a student pilot in real-life and now I'm wondering how to find time for it and the 737 together with all the reading. Maybe it's time for us to have 35 hour days! Congratulations to you all and thanks. Richard Wade

don't know what to say, despite suffering from some issues which i'm sure will be solved in time, i am extrenely happy with it. Not only have you created a real NG but you have also managed to make it a joy to operate because of your intelligently designed mouse interaction. i'm not saying 'awesome' because that has been used so many times it has lost its effect. so the NGX is more like a hundred billion hot dogs to me. look at this and you'll understand what i mean

Antoine v Heck
---
Ryzen 5800X3D, 32Gb DDR4 RAM@1600 Mhz, RTX3090 (24GB VRAM). 2TB SSD - VR with Quest 2 via link cable 

HiJust wanna say thanks for the amzaing plane, I already have logged 15 hours on it so far!It's really a billion times better then 'the other 737'!Gino

Gooday Gentlemen & Ladies (if any), I also need to reiterate on the complexity and professionalism of this aircraft non can compare hands down and hopefully this release would have other designers step it up and have pride in their work. Ok another note the only problem I have (Windows 7 64bit) is FSX crashes once I use the tab key/direct for fmc inputs via keyboard entries. Now this isnt a must I have no problem using the mouse however with the option being implemented into the aircraft that allows users to do so I would like to know how i can make it happen. I'm not a user that automatically thinks its the aircraft I'm sure it can be my computer or graphics or what have you. To leave on a positive note this is by far the only trouble free aircraft I have in my inventory meaning other aircrafts and windows 7 arent to friendly. Thanks gentlemen for making dreams a reality to the flightsim world. SEMPER FIDELISTristan MoralesProud Owner of the PMDG 737NGX & Future Owner to the Expansion Packs :)

Robert, Certainly, this piece of code will be the next mark in the FS world. After the installation, the first glimpses of the 2D panel give the notion of the kind of animal you are confronted. For the first time one can now know what for are those tiny buttons that until today were just painted, and use them! I may say to you that NGX is an industry top as I am a veteran who did use the very first version of FS, ages ago. Imagine a world with only four regions: Chicago, New York, Miami and San Francisco. No mountains, no trees, only two textures for land and water, and primitive weather. From that time to all technology we’re facing today, few marks were so preeminent as the NGX. I can remember three or four aircraft with this strength, impact, and long tech life. Thanks, Robert, thanks for maintaining our dream of flying started by Bruce Artwick. Regards from Rio.

Heron Jr

800driver.jpg