Sign in to follow this  
dts

IVAP V2 External

Same here.Last two flights IvAp (internal) + FSX crashed during final!(ivap_fsx_bootstrap.dll - CTD) RegardsNepo

I am getting very very frequent IVAP crashes, and I have been running it externally for 2days It seems that when you run it internally there are less crashes, but when it does crash, it closes FSX as well. I have a feeling that my "faulting module path: Unknown" = the pmdg ngx/ivap conflict. Alex

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

I will jump on the bandwagon here! I've seen a couple of IVAP crashes since beginning to use the NGX. It's not that bad for me though. On a rotation of Copenhagen - Vagar - Copenhagen yesterday (Around 1500nm / 4- 4,5 hours of the sim running) I had one crash. I've begun to run IVAP externally, as the IVAP crash will bring FSX with it, if I use the plugin. With the external IVAP, it's just a matter of restarting and reconnecting the online client.I'm not sure this is PMDG's fault, and the 2.0 version of IVAP is nowhere to be seen, but it would be nice to have a (temporary) remedy for this problem.Regards

Me and my friend have had alot off crashes with NGX.This morning we tried something different i flew NGX he flew Just flight Airbus and we got what we expected i on NGX had ivap crash 5 Times where as he had no crashes.Seems at the moment for us at least we have a fantanstic simulation with the NGX but flying it on line is out for the moment just ivap crashing too many times.Lets hope for a solution soon. Regards

Nigel Owen

Can somebody from PMDG please just come forward and make an announcement to say that they are aware of this problem and that they are working on a fix for this rather than just saying nothing! Whistle.gif Better still, can someone from PMDG speak to people at IVAO & VATSIM and work together on a fix? Praying.gif Regards, Richard

I am very disappointed that PMDG's input into the forums is very absent these days, Sometimes tickets are not as good as the forum, where more people can see whats going on, and collectively find a fix, here is my support ticket from Paul on the IVAO issue "I have submitted to the team to look into to see if it can be done. No guarantees at this point as it is difficult to try to make our product compatible with every add on used in FSX but we will certainly look at it." RegardsPaul GollnickManager Customer SupportPrecision Manuals Development Groupwww.precisionmanuals.com" //

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

I understand it's hard to guarantee 100% compatibility with every single addon out there but when it comes to IvAp I hope a fix can be found if it indeed is a problem between IvAp and the NGX considering IvAp is one of few ways to be able to fly the NGX online.

Richard Åsberg

onody123 - My friend (shortfinals) and I have previously installed the UIAutomationcire.dll fix and are reluctant to remove and reinstall fsx and all of our add-ons, as we're only experiencing crashes on IVAP & not FSX, so don't think that will help cure our specific problem, but thanks for suggesting it. Aceridgey - The reply to your ticket doesn't sound very encouraging! :-(

+1 for me. But its sporadic...it doesn't happen every flight. Just some. Haven't been able to pin point the cause though because it doesn't crash the whole sim. just IVAP. once you connect again it works perfectly...for a while.

Same problem here IvAp disapaered from the screen without any warning.(Extern and Intern)I have send the automatic crashreport to IVAO software department (10 times now)I checked the same flight with MD11 pmdg no IvAp problems at all.(Last week make a 16 hour connection with IvAp and PMDG MD11) Idea.gif Flying PMDG737NGX anywayJoop Schmidt KLM194

IVAO Thread can be found here Made a EHEH / LFMN flight last night, so 1 hour and 55 min, I had 6 IVAP crashes Waiting.gif. This thing is really annoying !

Hi guys, i've the same problem as you. Now i've delete the last NET framework updates and move the UIAutomationcore.dll to win32 folder as described here http://forum.avsim.net/topic/345740-fatal-error-message-in-flight/page__pid__2088930#entry2088930Now i'll try a new flight LIPE EGSS with IVAO internal.I will write here update, if it work or not.Wait 2 hours... There is headwind!!!!

No way guys. Crash again 60 nm before the top of descent.The modification that i posted before doesn't work.I think the only way is to wait a Service Pack from PMDG.

Hi ? (sign with you full name as per forum rules ;) ) Many of us already got the UIAutomationcore updated, so it would have been surprising that it'd work, nice try anyway ....