Sign in to follow this  
Richard99_Photography

[Poll] - CTDs statistics and hotfix installation

Hotfix installation numbers  

226 members have voted

1. 1. Have you installed any hotfix or not?

• Yes, hotfix 3 (build 2922)
    • Yes, hotfix 2 (build 2916)
    • Yes, hotfix 1 (build 2904)
    • None

Strange.....I did the whole download thing with all fix's....now I am missing right side doors. I have cargo but no controls for the doors...also getting 10 second freezes one or two times each flight. Furthermore, I have no aircraft on scope even when warning appears "traffic". So close, yet so far......PMDG, got any ideas!

Hotfix3 was the first I installed and now getting minor freezes when disconnecting the A/P, one wing dips and creates fun on finals!

No problems with the RTM Version.First after installing HF 3 I got CTD 's. Roled back again to the RTM, and every thing is fine again !

No problems here before or after hotfix 3.....G

Gary Davies aka "Gazzareth"

Simming since 747 on the Acorn Electron

I download and installed the latest build. Never had a problem with any hotfix nor the latest build.

Waiting for SP1. People have heard my scotch analogy before, but here it is again. Sure, the 3-yr Highland can get the job done, but an 18-year Speyside tastes so much better. Which is simply another way of saying that I am quite content waiting for PMDG to develop and refine their product updates in SP1. Trevor

I have all three hotfixes, I have had no crashes or lockups from version 1.0, to the current third hotfix.

Jeff Hendershot
"Roger, Roger...What's Our Vector, Victor?"