Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Peter James

anyone here live in New England?

Myself, and two other flightsimmers that live nearby each other (Boston area) would really like to find other serious PMDGers in the NE region...anyone?

Not in the country. But near by England. I'm living in The Netherlands.

Not in the country. But near by England. I'm living in The Netherlands.
You're thinking of "old England" also known as "original England". New England is an area in the US think Boston and the surrounds.

I live in Connecticut, southern new england right next to KGON

You're thinking of "old England" also known as "original England". New England is an area in the US think Boston and the surrounds.
Yes I was thinking of old England.I'm not living near by I'm sorry :)

I live in Winthrop,and have some CpFlight hardware I want to get rid of,if anyone's interested.I have the old style 737 MCP, 1 EFIS control Panel,2 navs and 2 comms.

I'm a Rhode Islander... just 1.5 miles off the stripes of KPVD runway 5/23, in fact. Not doing a lot of PMDG 737'ing though - disappointed in the 2D cockpit implementation, and trying to wrap my head around getting used to a VC. -Greg

I live near anyone in the U.S. Cause The Donald will take me anywhere in his new 757-200. Big%20Grin.gifJust%20Kidding.gif Wouldn't you love to have one these? Money%20Eyes.gif Even has 24kt Gold Seat Belt Buckles. ohmy.png Course he didn't spend a dime on the the poor Pilots. Cockpit still looks Stock and no 24kt Gold. Hmmmph.gifLoser.gif

wow thanks all! I am just returning from some vacation time with the family but will PM those above in the local area! This is neat....really neat....

Alright Peter, We have to do this.My thoughts are to find a reasonable room to use or rent. Probably on a weekend morning. Ask others to bring minimal equipment. This could start as just a social meeting to see what the flying interest in the area is. Maybe a simple lunch (subs etc), if costs are rising ask for a donation at the door ($10-20)I am strictly GA and know your love for the big jets, but there is still a lot for us to talk about. Just to share the joy of Simming. I'm INTom in Quincy

Templeton, MA - just a mile or so from the Gardner VOR.Peter - I recall speaking with you on the phone around 20 years ago.