Sign in to follow this  
clum

Flight project cancelled/on hold

Sounds like the Hawaii-only, one plane simulator would be the demo, if MS has one.
I have been thinking; it also sounds like a product that would run on any device running Windows 8; including touch pads and maybe smartphones. PC users with more firepower could download or purchase a slew of addons. -James

Well the initial claims by 10 Minute Taxi got MS out of their shell to respond, so perhaps MS will respond in kind to this guys claim...

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

- Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Well the initial claims by 10 Minute Taxi got MS out of their shell to respond, so perhaps MS will respond in kind to this guys claim...
It didn't.Going on the previous update time line from MS we should expect anything from 2 a month to once every 3 months update.This latest update fits the once every 3 months bit. smile.png

At the time Ten Minute Taxi dude was making that claim, apparently MS had already confirmed that the rumour was incorrect if you are to believe that German FS magazine, and their claim has, as we know, since been vindicated, so I think it's more a case of coincidental timing than his innaccurate reporting prompting a response. But since you never know, I'll make a bogus claim as well if you like: Apparently Flight includes backwards compatibility with aircraft made in BAO Flight Shop for FS 5. Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

But since you never know, I'll make a bogus claim as well if you like: Apparently Flight includes backwards compatibility with aircraft made in BAO Flight Shop for FS 5. Al
EXCELLENT!!!!! I still have my CD somewhere! I wonder if the planes will be DX11 compatible?????

What a ridiculous claim... I would say that this guy is obviously trolling the comments section.
trolling simply means he said something you didnt agree with . so why not say the mature thing....."i dont agree with you", its that easy.

trolling simply means he said something you didnt agree with . so why not say the mature thing....."i dont agree with you", its that easy.
See now you're trolling him. Who cares...Loser.gif

Danny

See now you're trolling him. Who cares...Loser.gif
so you disagree with me .. you should have said that

this is a mature post .. we should all strive for this .. thanks Delta

EXCELLENT!!!!! I still have my CD somewhere! I wonder if the planes will be DX11 compatible?????
I have it on good authority that they will be compatible with DX14 according to 'a Microsoft Insider', although you will need the processor they are bringing out in four years' time, presently only known by its codename of 'Sandy Balls'. Hey, this rumour starting stuff is fun. Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

I have it on good authority that they will be compatible with DX14 according to 'a Microsoft Insider', although you will need the processor they are bringing out in four years' time, presently only known by its codename of 'Sandy Balls'. Hey, this rumour starting stuff is fun. Al
My anonymous insider .. said that you will be able to earn flight credits to be used towards discounted third party addons.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.