Sign in to follow this  
CPT.KRISTIAN

What is Prepar3D?

Only thing i really want to get working is EZCA, ive not tried installing yet (i have with FSX) but maybe renaming the P3D.exe to FSX.exe might work.

Great news indeed!Thanks for the HU Simon.

Thank you David. You are a gentleman and a scholar!
Thanks Stephen :--)In this subject you are our master! Hug.gif

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

Great news indeed!Thanks for the HU Simon. Thanks Stephen :--)In this subject you are our master! Hug.gif
No problem, Im sure i can get FSinn working too with a little work.

Maybe we should open up a thread or something (maybe similar to online excel list for hardware), to keep up with the "addons compatible with P3D", and also a link to the thread explaining how to do it, if there is one. Just one place simmers are going to look at. Since I'm not owner of P3D yet, it is of course, just a suggestion.

Maybe we should open up a thread or something (maybe similar to online excel list for hardware), to keep up with the "addons compatible with P3D", and also a link to the thread explaining how to do it, if there is one. Just one place simmers are going to look at. Since I'm not owner of P3D yet, it is of course, just a suggestion.
Great idea

For anyone who has the NGX in P3D, does the hud work? Mine doesnt seem to be working at all. FPSLimiter_0.2 also works with this, as does adding some bojote config tweeks.

Thanks Al for the Accusim check and Simon for the EZCA tip - now if I could only get more than 70kbps out of my 4mb line... grrrr

Konrad

For all those who have prepar3d: how is the performance? I have a sandy bridge 2600k @ 4.5ghz but still have those small microstutters when I look at autogen. It is not a constant fluent movement. Is prepar3d supersmooth or still has its microstutters?

Anyone tried the Flight1 Mustang or 182 in P3D?

Sam

Prepar3D V5.3/12700K@5.1/EVGA 3080 TI/1000W PSU/Windows 10/40" 4K Samsung@3840x2160/ASP3D/ASCA/ORBX/
ChasePlane/General Aviation/Honeycomb Alpha+Bravo/MFG Rudder Pedals/

For all those who have prepar3d: how is the performance? I have a sandy bridge 2600k @ 4.5ghz but still have those small microstutters when I look at autogen. It is not a constant fluent movement. Is prepar3d supersmooth or still has its microstutters?
10 bucks aren't much, are they? Just get it and try it out. Best way to confirm.

Anyone tried the Flight1 Mustang or 182 in P3D?
The Mustang, 182, upcoming 162 and most of our FSX our titles are licensed for use in FSX only. Jim

The Mustang, 182, upcoming 162 and most of our FSX our titles are licensed for use in FSX only. Jim
Fair enough Jim. I could see the possibility of competition from LH and some of you tech stuff. That is one reason I asked the question. I can see where you may be in a whole different situation than some other developers.

Sam

Prepar3D V5.3/12700K@5.1/EVGA 3080 TI/1000W PSU/Windows 10/40" 4K Samsung@3840x2160/ASP3D/ASCA/ORBX/
ChasePlane/General Aviation/Honeycomb Alpha+Bravo/MFG Rudder Pedals/

As far as the download speeds I got all 3 files at 750k each, using Internet Download Manager. Trying to get iFly737 working now.

Prepar3d crashes at launch for me when I tried to use the ENB mod. I read in some very old posts on AVSIM, that FSX would crash with the ENB mod if your config has HIGHMEMFIX=1 enabled. Ive never used that so I never had an issue with FSX and the enbmod, but love the effect it creates and I'm missing it in prepar3d. I also read in some old posts, that Prepar3d has Highmemfix=1 enabled by default, so that may be why the enbmod does not work. Ill have to try and remove it from the prepar3d.cfg later tonight when I get home and see if it works.. Rob