Sign in to follow this  
Daniel choen

NGX 737 Stuck

Hey all,i have the ngx for a 2 weeks now, and almost every time, it is getting into a point that the aircraft is stuck and i cant control on the systems i mean i cant touch the throttle and other stuff and the other stuff that i can touch after one click of them i cant touch them either, some times i get lucky and is not stuck, i am running the md-11 with no problem for a year now, i just have the lighting problem (taxi and take off,) but i dont care for that i want my ngx to work, btw i am getting a memory problem every time i exit the game when the ngx used, (also when i have lucky and it isnt stuck)any one has any idea? thanks for any help much appreciate!

Nobody will help untill you sign your full name, mainly to establish you are a legit user.Your title of your thread will not help getting a polite responce either. The only reason I am is I am in a good mood today.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Giving some system specs, besides your full name, will also help to get started...

Regards,

Frank van der Werff

Banner_FS2Crew_Line_Pilot.jpg

I AM REALLY SORY ABOUT THAT!, i really didnt mean to put suck, i meant to put stuck, also i dont really understand when your saying full name, but anyway my specs as follow: intel core i3 2.9ghz nvidia gainward 9500 1024mb 2gb ram,ddr3, if you can help me please i will very appreciate thanks again and sorry about the title without the problem its by far the best(;

Or maybe just put your full name in a signature in your personal settings and you won't get barked at anymore. Big Grin.gif

Rick Hobbs

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Your system is simply not powerful to run this program in my opinion.

Paul Gugliotta

How about instead of answering each other about whether this guy is a "legit" user, maybe someone who can actually post a possible solution writes something. Legit or not, this guy is having issues with a product he has paid good money for. He expects a responce of some sort. If i could help him i would, with out moaning about his real name! Willie Walsh

How about instead of answering each other about whether this guy is a "legit" user, maybe someone who can actually post a possible solution writes something. Legit or not, this guy is having issues with a product he has paid good money for. He expects a responce of some sort. If i could help him i would, with out moaning about his real name! Willie Walsh
Are you 100% sure he is legit? Why is it so hard to understand the rules?

What do u mean by legit? He has asked a simple enough question.. he isnt asking for everyone to post their bank details. Just seems people are being a little harsh on this guy. Maybe take into account that this person is not great with written english and is trying to ask an honest question, or maybe he just isnt very "tech" and doesnt get what everyone means.