Sign in to follow this  
MikeT707

Microsoft, for the November update please show or tell us.....

Herds of Wildebeest sweeping majestically past my Torquay hotel window.
Don't agree with that one. Definately a ''Faulty'' request.

I'd like to see some hills and greenery in Hawaii, maybe even a yellow plane too

I would like to see the following:1. Will Flight be a 64 bit app.2. At least what half of 2012 will this be released3. A clear statement that this will or will not be a global sim4. Any large jet

spacer.png

REX AccuSeason Developer

REX Simulations

I would like to see more pictures of Hawaii. Did they accurately model the Hana Highway in Maui? Did they accurately model the Ritz Carlon in Lahina (including the yellow and white cabana to the east of the pool)? Did they accurately model the Starbucks located 4 miles to the Northeast of HNL? Why isn't Microsoft showing us more pictures of Hawaii? What are they hiding? More Hawaii pictures please.

Don't agree with that one. Definately a ''Faulty'' request.
Or even Fawlty!wink.pngActually what I would like right now is to find out why my internet connection has slowed progressively over the last few weeks.Its like dammed dial -upHopeless.Apart from that Hawaii would be a good staring point .A.

photo-141290.gif?_r=1341161573?t=54318216?t=43542077

Is "Hawai'i" becoming another synonym for "Spam?" dance.gif

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

I'd be keen to see cockpit rain effects, water reflections on low settings, cloud detail, stormy weather, but most of all I'd like to hear a confirmation one way or another that the project is still a goer!

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776

Wouldn't that be the Microsoft Aces Team, since they got "canned"?

Wouldn't that be the Microsoft Aces Team, since they got "canned"?
LOL

nothing of the Vans pit
Actually, the Vans cockpit was shown in Webisode 4. Not much of it, but it was there. I'd still like to see more myself, though. :D
water reflections on low settings
Why would you want to see settings on low? Better yet, what kind of marketing team releases shots of a product in it's lowest quality form? That's just not smart.

Brandon Filer

Bill, how did you know? From Wikipedia:In Hawaii, Spam is so popular it is sometimes referred to as "The Hawaiian Steak". One popular Spam dish in Hawaii is Spam musubi, where cooked Spam is combined with rice and nori seaweed and classified as onigiri.

I truly believe this new sim will ship with Hawaii only...Would LOVE to be proven wrong!

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

I truly believe this new sim will ship with Hawaii only...Would LOVE to be proven wrong!
OK.http://www.microsoft.com/games/flight/#news-flight-missions"Of course, players can always choose to fly freely without guidance in order to simply enjoy the beauty of the world"Pretty sure that basically says "entire world" without directly saying it. Hawaii is not the world, it is a location.

Brandon Filer

I bet your bottom dollar that 'the rest of he world' won't be rendered to the same standard as the promo pics that they release!

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.