Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MikeT707

Microsoft, for the November update please show or tell us.....

What would you like to see or know in the November update? Who knows, maybe they will grant somebody's wish.

Anything else than Hawaii!!
+1I'm so tired of Hawaiian screen shots.

Seeing as they only update every few months, it's pretty unlikely there will be an update in November.
Huh? There was a September and also October update... they said monthly. It's expectable that there is gonna be a November update.

Yes please anywhere else besides Hawaii, and by that I don't mean pictures of the sky! A little more detail in the news section wouldn't go astray either.

Could they post a few pictures of The Big Island? Preferably around the North Kohala area, as that's where I want to move to once the Lotto numbers match. Best airport is Upolu - PHUP. Look for the wind turbine farm.Thanks Microsoft and Aloha, Baby!!

+1anything but hawaii. Even pictures of how blue the sea is will sufice.
I believe they've posted a few shots with the ocean in it already.

Wow. Lots of hate for Hawaii! I guess people can get sick of something even if its so buitifull! Me, I want to see more COCKPITS! I mean the external shots are nice eye candy and all, but honestly, we will be spending 99% of our time in the "office" and really want to get a good look at what we will be staring at for hours on end. We havent seen much of the Stearman pit, nothing of the Vans pit, and a little of the Maule.

I would like to see anything but Hawaii, probably some shots of other world wide city's like JFK, London etc. also I would like to see some more cockpit views and other aircraft that they are incorporating into the sim.

I would like to see areas where previous versions of Flight Sim have struggled considerably with their default textures. So how about screen shots of The Sahara or Antarctic tundra. I would also like to see how autogen has developed. All I see when flying over England is a plethora of Parthenons sitting on the Thames estuary and up town Luton. I can't remember us islanders ever being invaded by the Greeks Finally, how about some snow and rain effects ?

Herds of Wildebeest sweeping majestically past my Torquay hotel window.Failing that Hawaii .Failing that the tea plantations of Jaipur.Failing that something seriousALOHA!A

Herds of Wildebeest sweeping majestically past my Torquay hotel window.
Don't agree with that one. Definately a ''Faulty'' request.

I'd like to see some hills and greenery in Hawaii, maybe even a yellow plane too

I would like to see the following:1. Will Flight be a 64 bit app.2. At least what half of 2012 will this be released3. A clear statement that this will or will not be a global sim4. Any large jet

I would like to see more pictures of Hawaii. Did they accurately model the Hana Highway in Maui? Did they accurately model the Ritz Carlon in Lahina (including the yellow and white cabana to the east of the pool)? Did they accurately model the Starbucks located 4 miles to the Northeast of HNL? Why isn't Microsoft showing us more pictures of Hawaii? What are they hiding? More Hawaii pictures please.

Don't agree with that one. Definately a ''Faulty'' request.
Or even Fawlty!wink.pngActually what I would like right now is to find out why my internet connection has slowed progressively over the last few weeks.Its like dammed dial -upHopeless.Apart from that Hawaii would be a good staring point .A.

Is "Hawai'i" becoming another synonym for "Spam?" dance.gif

I'd be keen to see cockpit rain effects, water reflections on low settings, cloud detail, stormy weather, but most of all I'd like to hear a confirmation one way or another that the project is still a goer!

Is "Hawai'i" becoming another synonym for "Spam?" dance.gif
Wouldn't that be the Microsoft Aces Team, since they got "canned"?

Wouldn't that be the Microsoft Aces Team, since they got "canned"?
LOL