Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Darth Mop

Happy Diwali!

W00t, it's the time of the year again, it's diwali! I'm not Indian but a huge fan of India since I started to watch Bollywood movies, just ordered my 2nd favourite movie Ishq Vishk as 2 DVD edition from ama****.co.uk (my most favourite movie is still Jhoom Barabar Jhoom though), hopefully I will receive it this week so I can watch it, on the other hand I can really recommend EVERYONE Bollywood movies, soon you WILL start to hate Hollywood :)well I ordered a GF590, but it seems it can't be delivered soon enough so I'm still waiting for Nvidia to send my card, which means that I can't start with new videos, while I still have to complete my website (new theme and stuff is taking some time) I can also announce that apart from Turkish, German and the El Al fleet(s) (alongside some eyecatchers which are quiet important to me) I will convert my Air-India Express fleet for the PMDG NGX, which will make (after a first calculation) around 100 paints from my side for the NGX only, so long:Greets to India and all Bollywood fans around the globe!(some shots from repaints I've done earlier):diw1.jpgdiw2.jpgdiw3.jpgdiw4.jpg

calma.jpg

RoyalSkies.CO.UK

Youtube Vidz

!My website will be back soon with new paints and videos!

"I love walking in the rain cause no one can see my crying"

"Those who enter the field for the sole purpose of impressing others with their aeronautical knowledge can never be true aviators."

lol nice daler mehndi, love his songs :)

Link

calma.jpg

RoyalSkies.CO.UK

Youtube Vidz

"Those who enter the field for the sole purpose of impressing others with their aeronautical knowledge can never be true aviators."

3 and 4 are tight......

KROSWYND    a.k.a KILO_WHISKEY
Majestic Software Development/Support
Banner_MJC8.png

i7 8700k, MSI GAMING MotherBoard, 32Gigs RAM, EVGA 1080Ti, 750 Corsair PSW, 1x500Gig WD Blue SSD, 1x1TB Samsung EVO 860, 1x1TB Crucial SSD, 1x2TB Samsung QVO SSD, 1x6TB SeaGate HHD:  Win OS 10 v2004
Simulators:  Prepar3D v4.5x & v5.1x/ X-Plane 11.50/ MSFS 2020:  YouTube Videos

Guest venustus01

I wish I knew how to paint like that!Hypnotized.gif

Happy Diwali from India .....Nice paints !

Arjun Dayal Mathur

Windows 7 Ultimate x64 , MS FSX , MS FS2004

Intel Core I5 750 Quad Core CPU @ 2.67Ghz(Stock)

Intel DH55HC motherboard

1TB WD HDD@7200rpm

6GB Kingston DD3 RAM@1333mhz

Palit Nvidia GTX 260 216 cores 896 MB (Stock)

Samsung DVD RW

Coolermaster 500W PSU

Coolermaster Elite 310 CHASSIS

Benq 22inch Full HD LCD monitor

Brilliant, a true work of art.

Tristan

Living in the beautiful Chilterns.

FS System: intel e8600 core 2 duo cpu, asus p5q deluxe motherboard, 4gb ddr2 1066 corsair memory thermaltake 750w power supply, palit 9800gtx+ 512mb graphics card, 750gb sata2 hard drive, 500gb sata2 hard drive, coolermaster v8 cpu cooler, antec 900 case, xp pro 32 bit, creative xfi titanium sound card, 22x dvd/rw. Still sticking and rocking with FS9.

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Your paints are truly spectacular!Out of curiosity, why the 590 and not the 580? I always thought the 580 was better...

Danny

lol no, I will use both together, the 590 is double as fast as the 580 as far as I know

calma.jpg

RoyalSkies.CO.UK

Youtube Vidz

Servus and Hi Darth,great repaints indeed, your skills as a painter really stand out. Although, at my age, having grown up with the classic Air India livery around, I´d rather prefer that over the newer ones smile.pngGruß aus Graz,Werner

Brillant repaints, as usual :--))

Best regards,
David Roch

Ryzen 5950X****Gigabyte X570 Aorus Xtreme****32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL18*** EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 FTW3 ULTRA GAMING****2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM****Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung curved 49" TV monitor 4K.

WOW!! Incredible talent,Those paints are Amazing!

File-Jul-21-6-32-57-PM.png

Patrick

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.

42%
    $10,670.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now