Sign in to follow this  
marijn747berg

Canada Scenery?

Ya just so you know you have to purchase the cyhz scenery for the others to work, they are pretty good, but they are not like fsdt or flytampa but they suit my needs.
Hi, Thanks for the tip. I am thinking of getting base + CYOW. Could you please tell me how is the performance? Are the jetways working?Vu Pham

Vu Pham

i7-10700K 5.2 GHz OC, 64 GB RAM, GTX4070Ti, SSD for Sim, SSD for system. MSFS2020

If I must say, for eastern Canada, SIMADDONS is the way to go... Its ran by a man called Ralph and he has a development team which are amazing, hard working people. The support is awesome and not one detail is missed. www.simaddons.com . I hope I could help and all the bestSafe landings!

Hi,Thanks for the tip. I am thinking of getting base + CYOW. Could you please tell me how is the performance? Are the jetways working?Vu Pham
The performance is good on my rig, what are your spec's? I don't really use jetways but Im 99% sure they do work, Im not at home right now so I can't check it out. Anyways here is a link to his forum http://www.simaddons.com/support/ but I check it out when I get home, also Im not 100% sure but there is a base pack lite that is 29.99, it just includes cyhz, Im pretty sure thats all you need for the rest of the installs, but again Im not positive on this.

Thanks for the link. I have tons of airports, but very few in Canada. Now I'm going to fill up Canada too dance.gif

Hi,Thanks for the tip. I am thinking of getting base + CYOW. Could you please tell me how is the performance? Are the jetways working?Vu Pham
i'd suggest not to buy the ottawa scenery because i know a very good freeware for cyow. Anybody interested?

Need some CYEG scenery.....
Absolutely.Some Grande Prairie, ****Iqaluit**** (Anything Northern would be great), and Sask scenery would be awesome too.

i'd suggest not to buy the ottawa scenery because i know a very good freeware for cyow. Anybody interested?
You mean the one developed by John De Young, that you can get from AVSIM Library? I have that one, but the one from SIMADDONS, judging from the screenshots is better. Unless there is some other CYOW that I don't know about.ThanksVu Pham

Vu Pham

i7-10700K 5.2 GHz OC, 64 GB RAM, GTX4070Ti, SSD for Sim, SSD for system. MSFS2020

You mean the one developed by John De Young, that you can get from AVSIM Library? I have that one, but the one from SIMADDONS, judging from the screenshots is better. Unless there is some other CYOW that I don't know about.ThanksVu Pham
Trust me SimAddons version is WAY WAY WAY WAY better.

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

Yes the one from AVSIM, don't know the name of the developer though.
Trust me SimAddons version is WAY WAY WAY WAY better.
You sure 3000% ? Because I'm on my way to the webshop!

Well I bought the basic package and then CYOW and CYRO, and I must say the airports are very well done. Much better than the free one from Avsim library.

Vu Pham

Yes the one from AVSIM, don't know the name of the developer though.You sure 3000% ? Because I'm on my way to the webshop!
Yes Sir, and I do NOT work for these guys, CYOW and the halifax version are amazing! Way way better then BluePrint or Imagine Sim or any of those and check out there forums, a bunch are in the making!

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom