Sign in to follow this  
dm123

The Living, Breathing World

Perhaps you can tell me how to update your mu2? I have been googling surfing and am having a hard time...To be fair, perhaps I deleted the emails assuming they were advertisements. However, is there a place one can go to find updates?

Well I definitely can't argue if you got a notification on my stuff Geoff, but I can tell you one was sent to whatever email address you supplied.As to the automatic updates....we have experimented with that before and had limited success but there were some issues related to computer access and it moved to the back burner, though not forgotten. I think in time, you will most definitely see this feature...I would like it too.
Well I have to say Tom, I just checked my email, and I have never gotten any referring to either MU-2, MU2, or X-aviation except for my Paypal receipt back in 12/30/2009, (I never delete emails as evidenced by the 19,365 emails since 6/2007 sitting in inbox.) so if there was an update to the MU-2 since then, I'm also unaware of it.

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

http://www.youtube.com/user/tf51d

Thanks Tkyler and GoranM for your quick support and help!

I just love the night lightning:http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php/topic/49291-x-plane-10-preview/page__view__findpost__p__336914

I would be nice to have some city/urban ground textures. The cities look very green now on the screens even with high rendering option - not plausible for big cities and urban areas. No houses/roofs/streets painted on the ground, but some cement, bricks, pavement, earth, sand, dirty shades of grey mixed in that juicy green grass.Or at least some cows ;)Can´t wait for christmas to come...