Sign in to follow this  
dm123

The Living, Breathing World

I can't seem to find out if X-plane will work with Hyperthreading or needs read physical cores, has anything been stated about that?
Good question, I did not find anything about that either.....

If you are happy with what you have now then more power to you ! Nobody is forcing you to buy XP-10. 99% of us like the direction and tech !The 747 has been cleared to land and is on short final, it's not going to avert to different airport no matter what you say.What is it do want to see in xp-10 ?
HelloI want to see realistic Ai as in flying real world routes and timetables in the correct liveries.I want to see these Ai at detailed airports and if I do not have a particular major airport I want to be able to go online and buy it.I want good ATC with regional accents interacting with myself and the Ai.I want a realistic weather simulation and I expect the visibilty to match the metars, not fog me in when the fps drop.I have this now on a six year old sim, will i have all of this on the cutting edge XP10?

HelloI want to see realistic Ai as in flying real world routes and timetables in the correct liveries.I want to see these Ai at detailed airports and if I do not have a particular major airport I want to be able to go online and buy it.I want good ATC with regional accents interacting with myself and the Ai.I want a realistic weather simulation and I expect the visibilty to match the metars, not fog me in when the fps drop.
Buy a real Boeing 747 and fly it around the world.

mad dog, on 11 November 2011 - 02:57 AM, said: HelloI want to see realistic Ai as in flying real world routes and timetables in the correct liveries.I want to see these Ai at detailed airports and if I do not have a particular major airport I want to be able to go online and buy it.I want good ATC with regional accents interacting with myself and the Ai.
sounds like http://www.pilotedge.net/ was made for you. Computer AI is a game. Always will. Nothing real. never.

sounds like http://www.pilotedge.net/ was made for you. Computer AI is a game. Always will. Nothing real. never.
I seen that in action at the AOPA summit ! Very Kewl !
It should....my little sister got this 8 core one for web surfing.... http://www.newegg.co...N82E16819115063 BSOD all the time.
Whats BSOD ?

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D, 6800XT, Ram - 32GB, 32" 4K Monitor, WIN 11, XP-12 !

Eric Escobar

HelloI want to see realistic Ai as in flying real world routes and timetables in the correct liveries.I want to see these Ai at detailed airports and if I do not have a particular major airport I want to be able to go online and buy it.I want good ATC with regional accents interacting with myself and the Ai.I want a realistic weather simulation and I expect the visibilty to match the metars, not fog me in when the fps drop.I have this now on a six year old sim, will i have all of this on the cutting edge XP10?
Damn. What sim are you flying?? No flight simulator I heard of has all that.

Whats BSOD ?
BetterSoundingOnDrugs
I KNOW my FS9 has all of that and more.

I KNOW my FS9 has all of that and more.
FS9 has ATC with accents for the region???Accurate airliners that follow real world timetables?Has accurate weather that matches real world metars?I love it that the FSX enthusiasts are comparing X Plane out of the box with FS9 and FSX that is loaded with 3rd party add ons.A bit o' perspective wouldn't go astray.You do realize that making these kinds of comparisons is putting X Plane 10 into a VERY positive light.

Blue Screen Of DeathAlain beat me to it....lol
Ha. There are probably a few Mac Xplane users laughing at this, they don't know what BSOD is either. Or CTD

I think it's call "Flight Simulator X with hundreds of dollars worth of third-party add-ons".