Sign in to follow this  
GoranM

What was expected...

Gee-I was busy tonight flying my favorite sims-then came upon this thread with all these personal attacks and was gonna lock it. Then I thought I'd share-doesn't this all seem quite ridiculous?Enjoying my two present amazing sims tonight:and then what I started with:

BAHAHAHAHANarcissism? Ok, whatever makes you sleep at night. Just to address a few things here, sport.Nowhere in the Beta terms of use does it say "Thou shalt not tell people ye are a beta tester." I just checked.I'm sorry you seem to think a sense of self importance is linked to being honest.Bill, umm, keep stroking that ego, and keep getting that ego stroked, buddy. It's a noble job you're doing.As for the rest of it, meh, couldn't be bothered replying to it.

and then what I started with:
You lucky guy, I started on a green screen with mine, no color at all.subLOGIC%203D%20Graphics%20package%20-%20DEMO_640.gif Edited by airlinejets

Me too-I just thought I'd throw a color in for the generation that doesn't know what black and white (er green) was...

I wonder if I still have the floppy and manuals for it? Would be good for a laugh.

I wonder if I still have the floppy and manuals for it? Would be good for a laugh.
The days when we got manuals, I remember it being about 10cm thick with a couple maps and a sectional chart with the c64.

very good ..im still laughing at mine :)

Me paying $40 to have all the Michigan airports-which were on multiple 5.25 floppies and were just black lines on a green terrain...

The Pro Pilot Flight Companion is still quite relevant today, for someone wanting to learn navigation. I've always kept it.

You lucky guy, I started on a green screen with mine, no color at all.subLOGIC%203D%20Graphics%20package%20-%20DEMO_640.gif
Yup, thats it, on an old Apple 2e (I think) at about 1 frame per second...chug...chug...chug...chug

YES!!! That was my first FS experience too. I remember thinking at the time, hmmm I wonder where flight sims will be in 20 years. My next FS was not until FSX. Quite the jump! Its a little sad to see it devolve with Flight. Oh well, P3D is looking better and better. I hope they get DX11 working, that will be hot!

Thread going fine so far-but since I have to go to bed and the other one has gone past normalcy I am shutting this one down too-kinda like grounding kids-been there done that...