Sign in to follow this  
RYR738

Great News Guys !

The video was nice. I like the new plane they spoke of. Sounds like they may have done their homework on the FDE. Interesting. They sure did not hesitate to let you know that if you wanted to see the other islands you will need to pay. I will need to give it a shot. The outside world looked pretty darn good. I did get a little excited.Bob

YAY! Can't wait to fly systems-free aircraft through Gold coins for points around Hawaii!!!

YAY! Can't wait to fly systems-free aircraft through Gold coins for points around Hawaii!!!
I almost feel sorry for the MSFS crowd.... but...man o man... Karma is a beotch;-)

Feb 29th launch? What, is this so we only have to solemnly remember the death of a flight sim every 4 yrs?!Can't wait to download for free though. I ain't donating one dollar to them, as that would be encouraging their business model. In fact, on that day we should all buy a FLIGHT SIM (any type) addon to send a message of support!

No Comment.

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

Feb 29th launch? What, is this so we only have to solemnly remember the death of a flight sim every 4 yrs?!Can't wait to download for free though. I ain't donating one dollar to them, as that would be encouraging their business model. In fact, on that day we should all buy a FLIGHT SIM (any type) addon to send a message of support!
+1. Great post :(.I might buy an addon and X-Plane 10 (been waiting for it to come out on DVD in the UK) on Feb 29th. Edited by Marith

There have been some on various forums who have stated they wont even try the free version. C'mon, you know you will. Regardless of where you go from there, you will try the free version.Bob

There have been some on various forums who have stated they wont even try the free version. C'mon, you know you will. Regardless of where you go from there, you will try the free version.Bob
Of course we will. It's the same as watching the movie "Street Fighter". We know it's crap, but we have to watch SOME of it. Just to see how bad it is.

Of course we will. It's the same as watching the movie "Street Fighter". We know it's crap, but we have to watch SOME of it. Just to see how bad it is.
I can hardly wait for the feedback :( I think it will be the longest recorded thread in forum history.Bob

I'll give it a chance. But it looks like it's more suited to the "fun" crowd than the serious simmer crowd. We'll see.

I'll give it a chance. But it looks like it's more suited to the "fun" crowd than the serious simmer crowd. We'll see.
You may be right. I could be wrong but I do not think the user will be able to control much in the sim nor the cockpit.

No, I know I won't. There's no Mac version.

No, I know I won't. There's no Mac version.
So, you don't have a windows box in the house or at work? C'mon you will find a way.