Sign in to follow this  
MrSpeaker

Where will you fly your DC6

Well I just bought Tongas Fjords to go along with my orbx pfj and pakt so I think my first flight will be from PAKT to PASI, and from there who knows, so much scenery to explore, but will definitely be staying in and around that area for a bit.

I would love to be able to fly in to the Warbirds over Wanaka show. From Alaska. The long way around. Oh happy days...

I would like to recreate one of the old SAS DC-6 routes.Copenhagen - Søndre Strømfjord(Greenland) - Winnipeg - Los Angeles

South America and the Caribbean! We'll have to bathe my DC6 frequently... And these polyester pants I wear to fly my NGX have got to go in the islands... (it's hot...)

Edited by ZachLW

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

• Around Canada ... British Columbia (where I live) and the north (think NWT Ice Pilots).

• Alaska

Joel Murray @ CYVR (actually, somewhere about halfway between CYNJ and CZBB) 

Straight into a mountain if I have to manage the engines AND fly the plane myself! Hope Bryan at FS2C can give us some help!First flight will be short. CYVR-CYLW Rnav into rnwy 34.

Edited by ricky76

Can the DC-6 shoot ILS Appraoches? Is there a cargo verison?

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

I will make a huge flight through Australia and the burning Sands over there Using Pmdg and orbx what a Good combination

sorry to say i won't be flying her anywhere. As elegant & prestige as she is, she isn't my type of aircraft, so i will leave her in the hands of the 'classic' enthusiasts.

I'll probably be wandering around YBBN and fly to some airports within 2-3 hours reach. Not sure really. :(

Thanks,

Kevin L

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg