Sign in to follow this  
Jacoba

You can have one aviation wish, what would it be?

It must be job or career related, in aviation... what would you chose and why?

Would you chose to captain a 747 from London to Hong Kong for some mega airline?

Would you chose to have a job flying a fancy corporate jet for some fortune 500 company?

Perhaps flying for the military? An astronaut maybe?

For me it would be flying the DC-6 in the land of "Big Props", hauling cargo and whatnot the old fashion way all over the Alaskan northwest! :smile:

THAT would be the greatest flying job in the world to me.

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

- Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Fly a Cessna 152 for a few laps around the pattern and get paid mega millions for it. Whatever pays me good and allows me to go home every night and that is what I got now!

Sorry, I've been jaded with all aviation has to offer.

Fly a Cessna 152 for a few laps around the pattern and get paid mega millions for it. Whatever pays me good and allows me to go home every night and that is what I got now!

Sorry, I've been jaded with all aviation has to offer.

Haven't we all at various stages of our careers? Some more than others.

My wish is a stronger air transport industry with better, stable tenure for employees. Lolz. Pipedream

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

Haven't we all at various stages of our careers? Some more than others.

My wish is a stronger air transport industry with better, stable tenure for employees. Lolz. Pipedream

That was all lost in 1978 and we will never be heading back in that direction.

That's easy. It would be that every single warplane there is would never get to fire its ammunition in anger ever again.

But, unfortunately we know that the above 'Miss World, "I'd like world peace" style' response is never gonna happen, so let's go with an entirely selfish one, which will probably also never happen sadly: I'd like my own DC-3 and to have enough money to actually be able to operate it as a passenger aircraft.

Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

ZachLW[/color]' timestamp='1335572440' post='2353603']

Lolz. Pipedream

:LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:

I guess I'm too old too dream now, lol, but if you ask:

I wouldn't mind earning a living flying A319/320/330/340 for Lufthansa, preferably based in Frankfurt. cloud9-1.gif

I have no interest in a job or career in aviation. However, I would love to see the Vickers VC10 go into full production again :smile:

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

I would have to have 3 wishes! One my own P-51D Mustang (or TF-51D), two instruction by Stallion 51 to fly her, and three the money to operate her!!!

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

http://www.youtube.com/user/tf51d