Sign in to follow this  
out

Yekaterinburg X released!

Ladies and gentlemen,

High quality payware scenery production has finaly entered Russia, the worlds largest country!

What is more, it has started with an FS9 version! Yekaterinburg Koltsovo in its full glory.

Please take my word: it is a wonderful scenery!

yekaterinburgx_5.jpg

yekaterinburgx_10.jpg

yekaterinburgx_17.jpg

yekaterinburgx_30.jpg

The scenery features not only the airport, but also photorealistic area with autogen and even part of the city.

The night lighting is awesome and you will find volumetric grass growing here and there (Eugene, the developer, also promised me a cow, lol).

The product page is here:

http://en.shop.aeros...anguage=english

More screenshots here:

http://www.aerosoft....=yekaterinburgx

Off East!

It's on my wishlist!

This one's be in gestation a loooooooooooooooooooooooooong time. Looks excellent ... as good as anything out there IMO.

Im going to get this scenery. The airport has changed quite a bit since the good freeweare scenery was released a few years ago.

I am going to get it as well I think. Russia is a place I have yet to buy scenery for, Might as well start with this. They are FS9 screen-shots right? If so, They look great!

Mobo/CPU: MSI Z490-A PRO - Intel Core i7-11700K (8 cores - 16 Threads) @5Ghz (CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-U12S)

GPU: SAPPHIRE PULSE Radeon RX 5600XT 6Gb GDDR6

RAM: 32Gb (4x8Gb) TEAMGROUP T-Force Vulcan Z DDR4 3200Mhz CL16

Storage: Samsung 980 PRO PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD 500Gb & addlink 1TB SSD NVMe PCIe 3.0 M.2

PSU: EVGA 750BQ 80+ Bronze 750W

Looks fantastic - I'm in!

Well it's on my wish list. Times are changing: where are the Wolga's? All I see are Mercedes or Audi Cars ;).

hm

They are FS9 screen-shots right?

Of course. The FSX version is not ready yet.

where are the Wolga's?

Follow the link to Aerosoft provided by Rafal, look at the screenshots: You'll find trucks by ZIL, KRAZ, KAMAZ and - if I identificate them correctly - Lada cars and Gazelle minibuses. A wonderful scenery.

I wait for more sceneries not only for Russia, but for the whole ex-USSR, for instance Tbilisi & Batumi, Almaty, Toshkent, Dushanbe... and... especially... Khorog.

Harald Geyer
   Gründer der Messerschmitt Freunde Dresden v. V.

lYI9iQV.jpg

Of course. The FSX version is not ready yet.

Excellent! I must get this. Thanks again Rafal! :Peace:

Mobo/CPU: MSI Z490-A PRO - Intel Core i7-11700K (8 cores - 16 Threads) @5Ghz (CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-U12S)

GPU: SAPPHIRE PULSE Radeon RX 5600XT 6Gb GDDR6

RAM: 32Gb (4x8Gb) TEAMGROUP T-Force Vulcan Z DDR4 3200Mhz CL16

Storage: Samsung 980 PRO PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD 500Gb & addlink 1TB SSD NVMe PCIe 3.0 M.2

PSU: EVGA 750BQ 80+ Bronze 750W

Hi

I would completely agree with Rafal. I purchased this scenery as soon as it became available as I badly needed some good airport scenery for this neglected part of the world and I was not disappointed - it is excellent! The airport is beautifully modeled with plenty of autogen included to increase the sense of realism. In addition there are a reasonable number of buildings included on the perimeter area of the airport which helps to reduce the false sensation of isolation which one gets with some addons, where a well modelled airport seems to sit in the middle of an empty flat area. Highly recommended!

Bill