Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

admbar

MilViz Beechcraft Baron B-55- Light GA Twin

Another GA winner from Milviz. Now off to do some more flying and familiarize myself with the panel layout a little better.

Adam

So wierd and greatly making me happy to see such an amazing down to the smallest detail rendition of a plane I spent 7 years of my life with. Many adventures there and glad to relive them on the computer for the cost of starting her up! Thanks to Milviz for the memories and extreme attention to detail! Great shots-they look like the many photos I have!

Happy to see you finally got your baby Geof, must be a thrill to be able to fly the plane you spent 7 years with and in such fine detail. Milviz certainly did the outstanding job i expected they would. Well Geof have fun and be sure and post some shots for us to enjoy.

Thank you Geof, Patrick.

Adam

Very nice Adam......I am also wierdly feeling very happy for Geofa that he got his baby. :Applause:

Nice......Great to see that the B55 has been released. The B58 was my RW stomping ground with over 300 hours, before moving onto the Twin Otter. Geofa, I will be looking forward to seeing your adventures on display here in the screenshot forums

Adam,

Super shots of the new Baron. I hope within the next few hours I will be sitting in my New Baron B55. taking an afternoon flight from Orcas to Darrington.

It looks a bit "chubby" through the central body, compared to Barons I've seen and flown in real life...

I guess this is a "must have"!!

Great shots!

Ed, Carl, Jacob, venustus, thank you fellas. :smile:

Bad night tonight, had a few thunderstorms roll through and we lost power a couple of times.

Adam

Guest Mik75

Very nice pics of a really good add on!

ahhh I'm torn.. I think I want it ..I have Carenados B58 - love that.. so I'm thinking this might make a good plane to take out the seats in the back and use it for on demand cargo runs.. I love the old look and "feel" to the inside of the 55 for sure..

Brian,

One of my favorites is the Carenado F33A plus other good GA but I broke down anyway and bought the B55 twin engine. I really don't think you will regret picking this one up. IMO it has some great flight dynamics, sound and good reviews from some of the experts like Geof which has flown the real thing for years, which I will never be able to do. I guess you could say it gets as real as it can get from just a computer simmer like me.

Mike, thank you my friend.

Brian like Carl said you won't regret one bit buying the B-55, I have all of the Carenado and RealAir aircraft and i can honestly say it's equal to any of them In my opinion.

Gunnar, thank you for the great paints, they are top notch as always, and a big thumbs up to everyone on the MilViz team, great job. :Applause:

Thanks again everyone. :smile:

Adam