Sign in to follow this  
joherszch

REX SimAir revealed

With SIM PILOT you may find yourself ready to pushback when ATC advises you of a delay due to bad weather.

Not when I am limited for time I won't! :Hypnotized:

There's no such thing as bad weather, only inappropriate clothing :LMAO:

Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

I personaly don't care about multiplayer ATC controllers. I would like to fly with and see my fellow pilots. In my experience that is rare with Vatsim unless its a cluster event. Thats where I find the SimAir concept interesting.

*bump* Anyone have any updated information on the Simair project? The REX website hasn't had much to say for a few months as far as I can tell..

Sounds interesting, maybe something to replace Fspax with.

Last one to move from fspax to FsCaptain please turn the lights out. :ph34r:

FsCaptain is so much better and current cant imagine why fspax is still mentioned anywhere.

Last one to move from fspax to FsCaptain please turn the lights out. :ph34r:

FsCaptain is so much better and current cant imagine why fspax is still mentioned anywhere.

Hah yeah I agree, actually a week ago I saw a thread about Fscaptain and found out that it was also on sale at fspilotshop, after installing it I have never looked at Fspassengers again. FScaptain has so many good features that FSpassengers is lacking, only thing I would want to have in it would be some kind of economic model, but still I don't miss one in FSpassengers as it was overly simplified and very outdated anyway.

Holy Crap!!!!!!!!!!! This is freakiin amazing, I always wanted something like this.

Hello, nothing new here, lets hope they have learnt how to write a fast GUI for this one

Here are two similar products that have been around for a long time and one is free

http://www.fseconomy.com/

http://www.airhauler.net/

I believe it involved in to this http://www.rexlatitude.com/

At least from what I gathered from the FSBreak interview.

REX Latitude is not REX SIMAIR. However, they will be working together in many ways. We will be uncovering many of the features of REX Latitude this week and next as we approach 11.22.12.

You WILL be hearing more information about REX SIMAIR in the next several months. It is very much alive; especially, now that we are about to release REX Essential Plus/Overdrive.

Reed Stough
Managing Partner
REX SIMULATIONS 

supportwww.rexaxis.com

Great to hear, really looking forward to both of these products, will be interesting to see what new ways REX will be able to improve our FSX experience.

Cant post on their forum, and can't get to the update flow pdf, says I do not have permission, I am a verified member. Anyone else?

Just checked the forum and got in OK. You are logged in there, right?

Looking forward to seeing what REX Latitude is, but a little more info would be nicer than the display of gauges... ;)

Philip Manhart  :American Flag:

13.jpg

- "Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something." ~ Plato

You WILL be hearing more information about REX SIMAIR in the next several months. It is very much alive; especially, now that we are about to release REX Essential Plus/Overdrive.

Very much alive, but not so sure of itself as to address any of the very basic questions raised in this thread: subscriptions, VATSIM/IVAO, similarity to FSPassengers..? It seems logical to assume there will be no subscriptions, as that would imply dedicated resources and a much greater investment, when the product would work as described by allowing individuals to host sessions.

Rick Keller