Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

speedyTC

Flight1 support

I feel I should inform the FS community here of the absolutely outstanding support and help I received from Flight1 in my efforts to (re)install the FSX version of the 767 on my recently built FSX-capable machine.

Without wanting to bore you all with details, suffice to say that my Level D 767 has a long history harking back to my days with FS9. I eventually upgraded to FSX with numerous email changes and address changes in between and yet the guys at Flight1 were able to keep track of all my bungled attempts and finally straighten me out.

I now have a fully functional 767 running in FSX and I thought I should publicly thank Flight1 for their outstanding support. Bloody well done, guys! Thank you! :drinks:

P8Z77-V PRO | i5 3570K @4.2GHz | 8GB DDR3 | EVGA GTX670 2GB | 500GB Samsung 850 EVO | 250GB Samsung 850 EVO |2TB Seagate | Thrustmaster T16000M HOTAS | CH Yoke | Win 10 1909 build |

Tony K.

Hi Tony I agree flight1 is fantastic love there system too very simple and easy, but when you run into problems they take care of you.

Cesar Martinez

Completely agree. Flight1 is the best FS store out there.

Nicolas Hu

"If you don't think too good, don't think too much" (Ted Williams)

Simmarket and Flight1 have been around a while. It shows! They have great support, especially considering it's usually simple do-it-yourself account stuff. When Flight1 started using the single login username and password their wrapper utility, re-installs got even simpler. No messing with emails containing keys, no key re-downloads, etc, etc.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

Hi,

Flight1's after purchase support is second to none.

I now have a fully functional 767 running in FSX and I thought I should publicly thank Flight1 for their outstanding support. Bloody well done, guys! Thank you! :drinks:

signature.jpg
Former Beta Tester - (for a few companies) - As well as provide Regional Voice Set Recordings

One-I7/6950X | Three-I7/4700Ks | Three-I7/6700Ks | Three-Nvidia Geforce GTX 1080s | Three-Nvidia Geforce 610s | Seven Sets-32GB Kingston DDR4 SDRAM 2600 | Seven-Cosair RM 850 P/S | Seven-Samsung EVO 850 SSDs | Seven-10/100/1000 Ethernet | Four-Corsair Hydo Series H115i Liquid CPU Cooling | Three-Cool Master Hyper D92 CPU Coolers

Flightdeck by Flightdeck Solutions | Hardware / Software Interface by Sim-Avionics

Absolutely the best, bar none.

Even some of the other major vendors with great software don't come close. The Flight1 team is always willing to go the extra mile to help, and always willing to refund, if software doesn't meet YOUR expectations, not theirs.

I was once chastised for calling a vendor by his last name, rather than calling him Captain XXX! We don't need arrogance like that. It does nothing but stroke the egos of those who are benefiting from our purchases. You don't get the feeling of self-importance and inflated egos from the Flight1 team.

Long live Flight1!

Wilson

+1 for Flight1! I wish every online software retailer had their level of service.

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.

18%
    $4,525.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now