Sign in to follow this  
FIVE-BY-FIVE

Captain Sim 767 is one Amazing Beautiful aircraft for FSX

So many PMDG 737 topics on this board but CS 767 really is miles ahead of my PMDG aircraft. I just bought it and i am in shock at how well it runs and flies on my system.

So many PMDG 737 topics on this board but CS 767 really is miles ahead of my PMDG aircraft.

Hmmmmm..... In what way?

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Can't really agree with that. CS 767 is ok product, it looks pretty good, flies ok and has good amount of systems modeled. However it's still far away from all the little system detail where PMDG brings their products, and it also has few annoying bugs and glitches, such as APU sound which is by default in way too high volume after loads of patches.

I enjoy them both but I have never gotten same kind of realism and experience from CS 767 that I get from PMDG 737NGX. It's just perfect. Graphics, systems, flight dynamics, everything perfect.

Bought CS 767 mainly for -200 version, for -300 I have Level D but I like 767-200 for some longer haul flights and also in my opinion it looks better than -300.

I like the CS767 very much. But I think the NGX has an edge on the systems detail.

I would have started the thread with the appreciation of the CS plane only. Leaves the inevitable 'my dev is better!' war out of the play. Well, if that's even possible. ^_^

Either way, to the OP, enjoy your plane. You are not alone. :smile: Are you flying the cargo or the passenger variant?

Oh boy... =@

My bet is this takes 4 hours.

I would fly the CS767 much more if it didn't scream STABILIZER STABILIZER during takeoff roll...I set correct trim but it still goes

I tried it and found it to be intense on FPS, and my Level-D is way ahead in terms of systems. Right now PMDG has set a bar that won't be equaled anytime soon, and they will raise it again with the 777X.

LUIS LINARES

Processor: Intel Core i9 6700K 9900K (5.0 GHz Turbo) Eight Core; CPU Cooling: NXXT Kraken X62 280mm CPU Liquid Cooler; System Memory: 64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM @ 3200 MHz, RGB; Graphics Processor: 11GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GDDR6, Primary Drive: 2TB Samsung 850 Pro Solid State Drive (SSD)

Oh boy, here we go!

Who's got the popcorn?

my thoughts exactly :P

Can't really agree with that. CS 767 is ok product, it looks pretty good, flies ok and has good amount of systems modeled. However it's still far away from all the little system detail where PMDG brings their products, and it also has few annoying bugs and glitches, such as APU sound which is by default in way too high volume after loads of patches.

Agreed!

Oh boy... =@

My bet is this takes 4 hours.

I would fly the CS767 much more if it didn't scream STABILIZER STABILIZER during takeoff roll...I set trim but it still goes

I'm a cabin person, lol

Yes if you like to go around cabin then CS is probably the best choice. But VC on CS 767 isn't really as good as on 737NGX...

Ah ah ah ah! Funny one. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Best regards, Fritz ESSONO

Oh boy, here we go!

Who's got the popcorn?

:LMAO:

I'm a cabin person, lol

That explains your bold statement of the year then, lol. Yes, CaptSim make nice cabins.

I always compare the two like this.

CaptSim=Great passenger sim for cabin flying.

PMDG=Great pilot sim for actually flying.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator