Sign in to follow this  
Jerad

FSL A320

Would be great if it were released by January, because that's when my rating on the real bus starts ^_^

The PMDG NGX was definitely good enough to practice for my old type, so I have high hopes of this project...

Holger

I have a question for the team regarding flight plan files.

I have many routes which I've exported from FSbuild to the PMDG NGX for quickly loading COROUTEs.

Will I be able to copy these files into the FSLabs folder and use them in the FMC of the 320 or will I need to create them all again in FSbuild in a different format?

Thanks!

Looks like their first A320-X is being painted :)

(Info on their FaceBook)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chris Ferguson

PC Specs(Rebuilt 1/11/19): i7-9700K - Non-OC'd, EVGA RTX 2080ti, G.Skillz 16GB Ram 3000mhz, EVGA SuperNOVA 1000w PSU, Cooler Master ML360R, ASRock Phantom Gaming 4 MoBo, 2x 2TB HDD, 1x 1TB Samsung EVO SSD, 1x 220GB WD SSD

Keep up the positive mood. On both, the drachmas and the Airbus topic

:good:

Looks like their first A320-X is being painted :)

(Info on their FaceBook)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thats pretty interesting. I wonder if that means that it's about to be delivered to a customer. Painting the bird is one of the last things they do before delivery, right?

vatsim s3

1133704.png

Painting the bird is one of the last things they do before delivery, right?

Or is killing time before the release. ;D

Dirk.

I wonder if that means that it's about to be delivered to a customer.

Hopefully, that's exactly what it means. I'm really excited about flying a well done Airbus in the sim.

I'm not too much f the Airbus freak but, I want to wish you guys all the best, I feel as though an airbus of such design has been away from the community for a very long time.

I'd want the same if it was the 737 being treated so unfairly.

Regards,
Jamaljé Bassue

Panting must take a long time, they're probably going to make 20/30 paint jobs for the A320, so I think we're talking months, not days for this to finish. I could be wrong, and I hope I am! Also, let's hope this really means it's the final stage for release.

Alexis Mefano

Panting must take a long time, they're probably going to make 20/30 paint jobs for the A320, so I think we're talking months, not days for this to finish. I could be wrong, and I hope I am! Also, let's hope this really means it's the final stage for release.

With a project of this magnitude I can't imagine that the developers would allow livery painting to delay the release for very long at all. I hope not anyway!

I thought it was more of a metaphor than literally meaning that the texture artists were about to start making liveries

vatsim s3

1133704.png

Could somebody please quote the sentence as is in their Facebook? I don't have an account there!

Alexis Mefano

Alec - I think it said something like "the first A320-X is in the paint shop" or something along those lines.