Sign in to follow this  
Jerad

FSL A320

My excitement for this product is absolutely overflowing. I've ploughed through all the FCOMs and even sunk my head into the AMMs in preparation. This, in addition to watching every single A32F cockpit video I can find, is leaving me wanting!

I've lost all excitement. Far too much time without a single update and empty promises. Same with the 777.

I know i might jump and go nuts once i see it again, but right now it just doesn't do anything for me.

CASE: Custom ALU 5.3L CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4060 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

I've lost all excitement. Far too much time without a single update and empty promises. Same with the 777.

I know i might jump and go nuts once i see it again, but right now it just doesn't do anything for me.

I could not agree any-more.

I want the Q400 and might even pass on this and the 777 if it's as good as I hope. Sick to death of FSLabs and PMDG idea of "soon"

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Like Karl, I have been immersing myself in everything A320 related. This is my favourite plane ever and definitely this is my most anticipated FSX release ever.

In the development game, weeks turn into months and months turn into years. They are clearly a team of perfectionists and really want to get this right. It must be difficult to decide when is the time.

Having said that, I also agree on the frustration at the lack of updates. I think the devs should bare in mind that even just an external screen shot or two - which they were showing a long time ago - can be enough to satiate impatient buyers and make the wait easier. Makes you feel like you are part of the process too.

Can't wait for this plane!

Peter

Sick to death of FSLabs and PMDG idea of "soon"

That's still better than not waiting and releasing some piece of trash full of bugs.

I wonder who you have in mine :wink:

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

I think the devs should bare in mind that even just an external screen shot or two - which they were showing a long time ago - can be enough to satiate impatient buyers and make the wait easier. Makes you feel like you are part of the process too

Agreed, this would definitely keep most people happy, updated and excited about the plane. Trolls? Don't feed them - Solved.

That's still better than not waiting and releasing some piece of trash full of bugs.

But this part is also very true. I guess i would feel more frustrated if i got a non-functional plane than waiting 3 years for one that "flies like the real thing".

CASE: Custom ALU 5.3L CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4060 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

I wonder who you have in mine :wink:

Heh, well let's say that I once bought an aircraft addon that wasn't only in extremely poor quality but also full of graphical bugs and misinformation in its product page. I of course knew that it wasn't in that great quality when I was buying it, but it was actually way worse than that.

The developer refused to fix those bugs because I wrote negative review of his product and lied to me. Then when I very appropriate way explained how the information he was telling to me was false he threatened me with a police for looking at the folder of this addon aircraft at simobjects/airplanes.

That's what I call releasing junk and also horrible customer service, made even Abacus look like brilliant developer (and some of their programs are actually good).

Maybe not so good example though, this aircraft that I bought wasn't exactly meant to be complex system simulation or anything near that.

You have to feel for developers. The nature of this stuff, is that you fix what you think is an easy bug to put right... and you break fifty other aspects of the code.

Asking any developer for release dates is therefore daft.

Regular updates, screenshots etc, would help to maintain interest, but then I suppose by asking them to do that to excess, we are actually slowing down the development process. Making videos, posting screenshots and rambling on about the product takes time, time that could be spent finishing the product.

I say, go away, do something interesting, and one day a nice surprise will arrive... the finished product.

I want to see the screenshots. Can somebody post the here on avsim?

Kimo

I'm completely STUNNED at the TAP picture with the speedbrakes... No words. And thanks for the TAP livery, it's amazing!!!!

I want to see the screenshots. Can somebody post the here on avsim?

It'd be faster for you to register than to wait for someone to post them.