Sign in to follow this  
Jerad

FSL A320

Sounding awesome as usual.

Can't wait!

Ya, I am no way going to get anything else but this FSL bird. Good things come to those that wait.

Eric 

Ya, I am no way going to get anything else but this FSL bird. Good things come to those that wait.

And believe me you won't regret it. :P

Best regards, Fritz ESSONO

Nice, havent a clue about anything Airbus so this will be a big change from the NGX just like Concorde was.

Was FSL Concorde fun to fly?

It IS fun to fly.

But I wouldn't compare the Concorde and the A320 on the systems as the first one is a 3-man-cockpit with a million switches, analog gauges and there isn't much room for relaxing, even in cruise.

The A320 is one of the most computerized commercial airliners on the market. Although the design philsophy is different from Boeing also a newbie will find out very fast how it's working.

If you know the MD-11, you will find some similarities...

Indeed, she's a joy to work with... ^_^

Hi Ró ....

Oh, this is agony. This waiting is unbearable.

I hope I get plenty of notice of the release - I've got to give the dog some warning that I'll be too busy for walkies.. :Big Grin:

Regards

Bill

Typical of 'buses. You wait for one for ages and then 2 come at once. lol.

Ed.

They won't come at once: the Aerosoft Airbus will be released within a week or so (so this year) and the FSL will still take weeks if not months (so next year). I wouldn't call it at once. But... it's close enough to make choosing hard... ^_^

I will go for the Airbus X Extended because I like to fly it during christmas and I already own the Airbus X so it will be almost free for me. When the FSL version has been released I will wait for the reports and if it's good I might buy it anyway... I somehow like the Airbus more then Boeing: my love for it started with the PSS Airbus a loooooong time ago and although I owned a lot of Boeing addons, up to the latest greatest, I always felt the Airbus A320 was my kind of plane... So I am a happy man with these upcoming releases!

I'm about 95% sure ill hold out for the FSL A320, but curiosity may get teh better of me and I could end up buying the X Extended just to get over the hideous VC that the Wilco has.

We don't know how big the gap will be between the Aerosoft and FSL bus's, but we all know there will be, it's just how big?

I will buy it because I have the Aerosoft Bus so it's a small price to pay, I will look upon it as a stepping stone into the FSL bus.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

I think the FSL will be "the one", no need for me to buy any half-baked product (IAE-engine with CFM-display and sound) again, I've already enough of those in my hangar...

We don't know how big the gap will be between the Aerosoft and FSL bus's, but we all know there will be, it's just how big?

Too big for me to waste money again on an Aerosoft "Airbus"...

I agree. I think the gap will actually be quite phenomenal, knowing the depth the guys have gone into (I provided some info for Andrew @ FSL). It's making me like a little giddy child waiting for Christmas Day. Really can't wait for the FSL :D

Last Airbus I used was the PSS one yrars ago. Its been years since I have. This is one release that I will require a step by step guide to get me going. Hope FSL is working on that as well.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Eric