Sign in to follow this  
Jerad

FSL A320

Just my opinion. I dont want to change my hobby. There is a lot good aircraft for me. Don't argue, but some project take time so long.

I wish happy coding to FSLAB. But, my money went to others aircrafts.

Ivo Crni

Glad I didn't waste my money on the pretenders. This FSL one is well worth the wait.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Eric 

...Airbus Extended...

You mean that child's toy that still cannot fly procedures with radial interceptions?

You mean that child's toy that still cannot accept custom waypoints, if there are multiple fixes with the same name?

And with no 2D panels, that every serious plane has?

And with a VC with textures that look as if taken out from a cartoon?

I guess PMDG J41 isn't a serious plane then?

If I were you I would shot at least some respect towards such a complex piece of work as Aerosoft Airbus Extended is. Being a small scale scenery developer has really made me respect people who do that kind of very complex stuff.

But yeah sure in the end FSLabs will be better, that still doesn't change the fact that Aerosoft Extended is one of the best addon aircraft ever made for FSX.

I guess PMDG J41 isn't a serious plane then?

If I were you I would shot at least some respect towards such a complex piece of work as Aerosoft Airbus Extended is. Being a small scale scenery developer has really made me respect people who do that kind of very complex stuff.

But yeah sure in the end FSLabs will be better, that still doesn't change the fact that Aerosoft Extended is one of the best addon aircraft ever made for FSX.

Very good points made here...please, let's be civil. And "cartoon" and "child's toy" are way over the top, in my opinion, which just proves how subjective one's reaction can be towards these products. I love my NGX, LSH Maddog, and LevelD 767 (and PMDG J4100!) but am enjoying my AEX also as I wait patiently for FSLabs to release their masterpiece.

Wayne Klockner
United Virtual

BetaTeamB.png

Very nice screen shots, the detail is incredible, looking forward for more previews & maybe a video wouldn't hurt? :Whistle:

Holy S***

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

You mean like the NGX??

Nothing cartoony about the AXE, maybe you have an AXE to grind?

Jude Bradley

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

You mean like the NGX??

Nothing cartoony about the AXE, maybe you have an AXE to grind?

Actually, the NGX does have a few 2D panels....but I liked your pun!

Wayne Klockner
United Virtual

BetaTeamB.png

Actually I use 3D all the time, so I never checked,and I've never gone back to 2D since Captain Sim 757

Jude Bradley

You mean a long way in the opposite direction, because these are miles ahead the other one. And i bet this one will also fly.

You have been told a thousands times by everyone possible, that if you have any difficulties with a particular product you must go to the developer's website and seek assitance.. #(2) You need to learn to fly the a/c..don't expect others will do it for you.

Your joking!

I bet you anything you like it wont show route's that look like a plate of spaghetti and can really do LNAV/VNAV. And shock horror for some people, I bet you can see the wings from the VC OMG :rolleyes:

Whichever a/c you are referring to, Remember you need to learn stuff..Learn...And Ask if you don't know. Trust me: Bashing a product will not make the other one better.

Lol. That bus has been parked in the desert for a long time already.

I bet it's because you don't know how to drive it..Learn and you shall see. Got questions-Ask! Bashing one product will NOT make the other better.

1. No matter how complex some stuff is, a serious developer releases only when he is ready. NOT a day before

2. Especially when he hasn't build a (good) reputation in this particular - and Aerosoft hadn't (ever build a serious aircraft before the Extended - and still hasn't after the extended).

3. Ready means, the product does what advertises, no less (and no more).

We are now 50 days AFTER release, and the Extended still cannot:

...fly procedures with radial interceptions

...accept custom waypoints, if there are multiple fixes with the same name

- calculate a proper ToD

And still Dir-To does not work always.

Other developers (*), that have build a reputation for making serious aircraft, have they ever released something like this? -> No.

(*) Such as:

- PMDG

- Leonardo

- Flight Sim Labs

Ladies and Gentlemen- Boys and Girls:

If developing a Cessna or a Boeing is no joke, imagine an Airbus. If developing and Airbus were equally "easy" o easier, I can assure you FSL would have already come-out with their A-320. I have a great respect for those who do their very best and come as close as possible to their counterpart- Such as Aerosoft, PMDG, and a few others.

--- Now, having said this, I would like to assure anyone (and everyone), that bashing one product will not (WILL NOT) make the other product we are waiting on, better. Even the developers will laugh at such assumption. So, let's not fall into spreading false (and yes, childish) feedback about a certain product, hoping this will add pressure on the next developer- IT DOES NOT WORK!

So, let's not fall into spreading false feedback about a certain product

Sorry, but are you referring to me?

Which is "false" feedback?

That it cannot fly procedures with radial interceptions?

If you say that it can, then that is the false feedback.

Everyone that has it (the Extended), and has tried any such procedure, knows very well that all turns beginning with a radial interception, or a DME arc, are completely ignored. And that the aircraft flies a straight line from the previous (before radial/DME) fix, to the next (after radial/DME) fix.

Do you want me to collect dozens of procedures that the aircraft will not fly, but it will crash you in the side of the mountain, the procedure is meant to avoid?

PS: "Flying" means of course that the aircraft will be in full managed LNAV mode, and that the pilot will never go into selected, or disengage the AP.

PS2: Haven't tried yet HotFix11 that came out today or yesterday. It claims to partially fix the radial critical issue.

Well, definitely a long way f from being close to Airbus Extended graphics. But as FSL has said these are not the final graphics. I am sure it will function a lot better than Aerosoft's. But, I really hope their graphics match or exceed Aerosoft's Airbus.

Come on? FSL A320 already exceeds the Aerosoft Airbus in graphics, even if it's still WIP!