Sign in to follow this  
CaptCraig

Ready for you to take my money

Dude my parents died over 15 years ago and I am 46 and Support myself. Thanks for the Thought!

Fixing to get the 747-400 V2 as well. It takes awhile to save up when you have other bills such as Rent, Car Utils etc.

Yall can relax I highly doubt PMDG is gonna charge $150.00 I was just stating if they did It would still would be worth it to me. Maybe they outta sell 2 versions. One Basic $80.00 and a Gold Edition for $120.00 that has Bonus Features. ^_^

Yet earlier you were talking about how all kids could afford $150 for the 777, not just what you were prepared to pay.

What bonus features do you think could be added to make a gold version? PMDG seem to fit in as much as they can already, within FSX limits. Taking functions out to make a basic version would cost PMDG money, and so make no economic sense and it wouldn't be a PMDG style sim any more.

ki9cAAb.jpg

What bonus features do you think could be added to make a gold version? PMDG

Lighten up dude it was a joke man. Go fly and Relax and stop worrying about the cost.

Lighten up dude it was a joke man. Go fly and Relax and stop worrying about the cost.

I'm not worrying about the cost, because RSR has already made it clear it won't be excessive. That's why I don't understand your posts about how it could be $150. Unless you just like to tell everybody only the best will do for you, regardless of cost.

And, dude, please realise if you make a joke it isn't always that obvious when you write it down. A smilie might have made it clear. If you stir things up like this you can't then dismiss it all later as just a joke.

ki9cAAb.jpg

I'm not worrying about the cost, because RSR has already made it clear it won't be excessive. That's why I don't understand your posts about how it could be $150.

Yep, I don't understand why some are saying "if" it may be that much when it's been confirmed it won't be by the CEO lol.

It must be a first if they did release it at $150 for the base. I can't think of ANYTHING in this hobby that costs that much (software wise).

Well, take a look at the majestic q400 pricing......

Do you have a link?

Even so, Majestic is releasing it with a functioning shared cockpit. That alone in a high fidelity simulation is worth a higher price tag.

Sent from my iPhone...typing errors imminent

C'mon now! Majestic is a CERTIFIED training simulation. Comes with many features like an instructor panel.

Plus you don't NEED to buy the top version. There is a lower cost option too.

My 7 hours irl will bring me license, and job, and money.

You are aware that you will need more than 7 hours of flight time to get your PPL? Lots more.

John  Hubbard   MSFS2020 - Win10                    

Do you have a link?

From their facebook page:

Pilot version will cost 49.95€, the PRO and Training versions - respectively 74.95€ and 149.95€. Cross-version upgrades are possible for the price difference plus 20€ additional fee.

You are aware that you will need more than 7 hours of flight time to get your PPL? Lots more.

Dont know how he figures on how he going to make money out of flying with only 7 hours of flying time?

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Dont know how he figures on how he going to make money out of flying with only 7 hours of flying time?

Guys I don't think he's being serious ha! I hope anyway..

Hey now, I'm pretty sure this user is a descendant of the Wright brothers so he gets a pass! ^_^

Actually, I got my PPL, with that license you cannot earn any money, thats why its called "private".

Anyway, its easy when you have 50000 euros to pay at once, its lot different when you have to work some side job to pay 5 by 5 hours of flying. Then money management really matters. You can laugh, I dont care, 5 by 5 hours, and I'll get my frozen ATPL.