Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

Don't Panic! (This is a planned outage...)

They did mention something at one point about not hinting as to what stage of the development the 777 is in.

If you are correct, that changes everything...

If you are correct, that changes everything...

This is for everyone asking..

PHXMD-11, on 04 January 2013 - 04:34 AM, said:

If I remember correctly, when the 737 manuals were released, the NGX was still months away from release. So I wouldn't bet that the 777 is near the end of development.

(Robert) Wait- so that is all there is to it? We just have to release the manuals and then the software magically comes a few months later?

Sweet! The 747-400 manuals are out for more than 18 months... So....

Darn- there goes another useless theory. B)

snapback.pngPHXMD-11, on 04 January 2013 - 04:34 AM, said:

Since there has been no mention of official beta testing yet, I would say maybe June, if no later.

I think that sounds on par with what they did with the NGX.

(Robert) Yeah- I wouldn't use that as a gauge either... I've mentioned a few times that we aren't going to give you any kind of indication related to the testing phase, because it creates a bunch of conjecture that is usually pretty uninformed and unhelpful...

You will know the release is pending- but beyond that we aren't going to say a whole lot.

When you start seeing more images of the airplane- then you'll know... Just like every other release cycle!

(Hey- hasn't anyone noticed that I am wearing wool socks today? You KNOW what that means, right?) B)

--

I've gathered PMDG's definition of "Soon" - so what's "Frequent" for them? :lol:

If 777 gets released even 3 hours before the VATSIM "Cross the Pond" flyin, I'm changing aircraft to the 777 :P - I just hope they don't release it half-way through the flyin, because that would be too tempting, and I need to fly the whole flight because it's been a little while since I made my best Cross the Pond video:

Nice news, waiting for an official update from PMDG guy's now !

Wow, people really like to buzzkill.

Its one way of getting their posts up. Never understand why people keep posting 'thanks for the info' etc. Each to their own though