Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

Don't Panic! (This is a planned outage...)

Hold your horses...it's not even at beta stage yet....unless PMDG decides for the first time in it's history, to hold the beta secret :ph34r: which I think is very unlikely..........or not?...... :Thinking:

I know those pictures of the servers are fake because there are no lawyers in the frame. ;)

Why would you need lawyers to physically guard some servers?

Hold your horses...it's not even at beta stage yet....unless PMDG decides for the first time in it's history, to hold the beta secret :ph34r: which I think is very unlikely..........or not?...... :Thinking:

Rob already said they're not saying if & when it's in beta or any testing for that matter. Only thing we'll know is when release is pending - that's stated in either the "777 detailing" and/or 22DEC12 update :P

Now lets wait another two months and post something disturbing"

30APR13 - "Progress.."

It's going really well - we'll start to show her to you soon!

:lol:

Why would you need lawyers to physically guard some servers?

Its a joke. Awhile back RSR posted a photo with a picture of a female lawyer that initiated some discussion.

Mike Keigley

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

No James, sadly for all FS9 users they will have to upgrade to FSX for this one.. and all other releases from PMDG from NGX onwards.

Only a question, no need to be like that about it.

Dont take offence, Someone would have said it.

Chris Howard

No James, sadly for all FS9 users they will have to upgrade to FSX for this one.. and all other releases from PMDG from NGX onwards.

Ok thanks for the info. I was asking because i only recently reinstalled FS9 after a 4 year break this week, so was curious.

I do beleive this aircraft will make the jump to fsx well worth it though.

Adam

I'm not sure my computer would run FSX well with addons, it runs FS9 on full with the iFly 737 but suffers a drop to 15fps.

Ok, I just saw on PMDG wiki, the release date are provided for March 2013.

I also see the wikipedia post, I have a feeling that whoever wrote the article is merely making a guess.

I also see the wikipedia post, I have a feeling that whoever wrote the article is merely making a guess.

I'm guessing for a late May release..........Hopefully it will arrive much earlier :blush:

my guessing is when i get my credit card out and its loaded on my pc

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Can anyone point to any posts that Ryan actually gave those dates? I've never seen PMDG give such specific dates for a potential release, let alone anything more general than "by the end of the year".

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dana Palmer

KJAC

I see. I hope the release date is near ?