Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

Don't Panic! (This is a planned outage...)

We shoulda checked RSRs socks...

"I am the Master of the Fist!" -Akuma

That being said- it IS related to 777 release... after all- we are getting the hardware side ready. B)

:Party: :Party: :Party:

Some pictures of the nine servers would be nice.

- i agree!

Peter Osborn

Guys, just to keep the kids cool.

This doesn't mean the 777 is close. Getting ready for 777 release could mean getting the servers ready for winter or next year. ;)

Alex

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

Guys, just to keep the kids cool.

This doesn't mean the 777 is close. Getting ready for 777 release could mean getting the servers ready for winter or next year. ;)

Alex

I understand better

Gents-

Outage is complete and all services are back online!

I knew a few of you would think it was related to the 777 release- which is why I wanted to post this thread- just to be sure we didn't have a panic on our hands.

That being said- it IS related to 777 release... after all- we are getting the hardware side ready. B)

Seems like every time you release a new product, you've gotta upgrade your hardware to cope with the sheer volume of purchases. Maybe you should just ask the NSA if you can lease a portion of one of their cray super computers? Might save you the trouble of going through this every time you release something new, eh?

Thats good news but PMDG time has its own version of time so by my calculations.... :lol:

:lol:

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LETS PARTY GENTS!!!!!!

I nearly had an artificial stroke as I read the title and noticed that Rob was the thread starter as I thought T7 would be released today...... And once again.... OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

:Party: :Party: :Party:

I had wet dream last night about the T7 :blush:

BOOMCHIKIWAWA!!!

This doesn't mean anything. They probably want to do this long before the 777 release, they want to prepare properly. We haven't seen any major screenshots or videos yet. If we have reached that stage, then we can start hoping. And - PMDG usually announces when the plane is in beta stage and they haven't done so yet...

Some pictures of the nine servers would be nice.

not sure about servers but I found the 9 surfers ;-)

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

This doesn't mean anything.

That's right don't forget how many of you thought it would be out for Christmas :rolleyes: ...2 months later.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip