Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

Don't Panic! (This is a planned outage...)

As an IT geek, I would also like some pictures of datacentre yumminess!

PMDG's new secret underground, bomb-proof and PMDG fan proof servers has leaked! :ph34r:

That's Ryan (TABS) walking down the aisle.

ibm_rtp_data_center_2.jpg

Well at-least we have some sort of solid information from PMDG about some random thing that has/is happening.

All-in-all VERY excited. Keep our anticipations high Rob, your doing a great job at it! :wink:

A few have already broken the boat...

I nearly had an artificial stroke as I read the title and noticed that Rob was the thread starter as I thought T7 would be released today...... And once again.... OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

I had wet dream last night about the T7 :blush:

BOOMCHIKIWAWA!!!

This had me in stitches :LMAO:

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

I bet there can't be too long until the release, it wouldn't make sense to upgrade the stuff too much in advance.

I hope I can soon start doing some super long haul with this great beauty and also ground that mess called CS 777 permanently :Drooling:

I wouldn't read into this too much guys. Just my opinion.

Adam

. And - PMDG usually announces when the plane is in beta stage and they haven't done so yet...

They're not saying when it's in beta or any reference to any testing so Rob says.

I know those pictures of the servers are fake because there are no lawyers in the frame. ;)

Mike Keigley

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Almost thought Robert was quoting 'Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy' :lol: This thread is mostly harmless eh?

kvJa.th.jpg

:crazy: :t0104: :danemark-flag: :air_kiss:

Oh we (I) so easily get emotional...

Jens Michlas
Frederiksberg, Copenhagen
Denmark

Please tell us your having a laugh?! :unsure:

Chris Howard

Please tell us your having a laugh?! :unsure:

I guess that anytime Rob posted anything about the 777 we would go crazy. In fact, I think Rob just did that. Post something small about it and tells us not to panic and spends the day in the office watching us panicking while laughing his &@($* off.. :LMAO: "lol I did it AGAIN... Now lets wait another two months and post something disturbing" :Party:

Anyway, everytime Rob posts here something about the 777, I'll go immediately im%20Not%20Worthy.gif

Joona Väisänen

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg