Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

15MAR13 - Let the Previews Begin!

2D only

Exterior model will only be a box

You only fly in the cockpit, who needs fancy things like wing views or to see the plane.

Due to these upgrades, the plane wont be released until at least 2015

That honestly wouldn't bother me, I rarely leave the cokpit view lol

I rarely leave the cokpit view

Same here, I only switch to outside views for making tight turns while taxiing. That being said, I will spend more time outside the t7, admiring those GE90s.

I only want 1 set of external views. The set that you get on one of the cockpit screens on the -300ER from the cameras mounted on the aircraft.

Exterior model will only be a box

Lol  there is actually a 'box' for the NGX

Ctrl+shift whateveritis to move sideways, outside of the VC. Try it.....

The thing I like over all is.

This

"We will schedule her for release when (And ONLY when) we feel she is ready for market.  However long that takes is how long that takes."

You know what that is just awesome, its great how this whole thread has worked out on that 1 line but this is how it should be. However long that takes is how long that takes.

That way you know what you get will get the best it can be

:-)

Guss

That honestly wouldn't bother me, I rarely leave the cokpit view lol

I really woulnd't mind if the exterior was a simple box either. Looking at the exterior model is nice and probably necesary for selling the product to those who are in this for the same reason that airplane modeling fans love their little plastic beauties, but I use my sim to feed my vocation, not for collecting CGI figurines :)

Omar Josef
737/757/767

Talking about "others' " 777, Thought I will be saying well done to their product, but it seems their 777 is still a medium rare bird!

Guest BeaverDriver

Ps: I heard the box has been phased out and there will be no Model after all :P

Hmmnn, does this mean PMDG will be "thinking outside the box"?? :P  (sorry, just couldn't resist ^_^ )

even if I am risking a ban (though I think I can express my humble opinion) I have to say that I am little disappointed by the communication. yes, nothing is owed. but a 'let's start the preview' post let me expect that we do not have to wait almost 1 month between the reviews. I would have rather expected weekly updates then. Just my 2cents. But I will happily wait for the next update...

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

"let the preview begin!" topic is not very accurate as we are not getting any feeds or shots or info from pmdg, hope that they will be giving us updates soon.

Remy Sarkis

BAW1031

UAE1525

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Well, i think that we´ll get an update this weekend, because of two (three^^) reasons:

1. The last update is about 4 weeks old

2. The international FS Conference in Paderborn (Germany), this weekend (04.13.2013)

(3. My birthday is next week^^)

I do not think that we get an update because of two reasons..

1. The last times, they posted updates once every 2-3 months

2. They do not participate in the Aerosoft-Con. in PAD.

I would expect the next big update at the Avsim-Fancon in May.

regards,

Alexander Marx

Count yourselves lucky, guys. I am waiting for a high detail scenery package at the moment, and I have not seen a single word, screenshot, update, or any kind of communication whatsoever in at least the past six months. This was a package that was expected to be released last Christmas, and I simply can't understand why someone can't just say something about it :angry:

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Count yourselves lucky, guys. I am waiting for a high detail airliner package at the moment, and I have not seen a single word, screenshot, update, or any kind of communication whatsoever in at least the past 2 months. This was a package that was 'coming soon' in 2005, and I simply can't understand why someone can't just say something about it apart from "The 757 is coming"  :angry:

Jokes!!