Sign in to follow this  
moekarout

Release Date Contest

Nothing ever gets released on a Saturday.

spacer.png

I am predicting something big tomorrow.

I have a feeling

may not be release but its how I feel  :lol:

If only!

:Praying:

Thanks for clearing that up PMDG

No problem, but you owe me.  :-P

spacer.png

Another quiet Friday evening!  :(

Another quiet Friday evening!  :(

Not on my end, just got back from troubleshooting a walk in cooler for a grocer which made for a satisfying night. 

Not on my end, just got back from troubleshooting a walk in cooler for a grocer which made for a satisfying night.

Seriously lol?

Been there done that....Idiots always wait until the end of the day after you already worked 10-12 hours and are just pulling in your driveway before they decide to call it in. I've often wondered if it "just stopped working" then how did there get to be a foot thick of ice on the coil so fast...so much for checking temps every shift change.

Edit: or my other favorite "the temps have been getting worse all week" (but we held out to call you on Friday night when all the parts suppliers are closed and your eating dinner) I guess they just thought it would magically fix itself.

Been there done that....Idiots always wait until the end of the day after you already worked 10-12 hours and are just pulling in your driveway before they decide to call it in. I've often wondered if it "just stopped working" then how did there get to be a foot thick of ice on the coil so fast...so much for checking temps every shift change.

Or their in house facilities guy wires in a 3 phase motor incorrectly. 

Seriously lol?

I'm a part time HVAC/R tech in addition to working at the airport although soon I'll give up the airport gig to go full time in the trade. 

The pay is good here but being on call stinks and will wear on your nerves and sanity. You'll wish you'd have stayed at the airport...been doing it 20 years and am looking to get out of it myself

The pay is good here but being on call stinks and will wear on your nerves and sanity. You'll wish you'd have stayed at the airport...been doing it 20 years and am looking to get out of it myself

Most of the jobs around the airport are low paying and it will take awhile before a mainline would even hire which would mean a more livable wage. My ultimate goal is to get a stationary engineering license with the city of Chicago and work or manage a boiler room for some sort of facility.